Bow/warp in flex trowel

Burt Reynolds

Is there a way to pull them out at all? I got one cheap off a mate (nela mk 2) it's workable but bugs me as the bow is in the middle so I have put more pressure on it then normal to span the blade out which means more effort. I have others but thought I could save this one lol

As above, don't think you straighten them. Start a thread asking if anyone has one to sell, I bet you a bag of kippers someone does

You can try tapping in between the shaft and blade where the bend is I don’t no if this would work on a flexible trowel though...

Is there a way to pull them out at all? I got one cheap off a mate (nela mk 2) it's workable but bugs me as the bow is in the middle so I have put more pressure on it then normal to span the blade out which means more effort. I have others but thought I could save this one lol
Just buy a new one maybe a mediflex if your into these trowels.You’ll have your money back in three or four hours.I rest my case.

You can kind of reshape them a bit tapping them the way you would a normal trowel, but hit it too hard its f**k*d. Tbh, its probably done, v hard to save. Ive went through about 6flex trowels in 3years,though thankfully none in a year or more

Just buy a new one maybe a mediflex if your into these trowels.You’ll have your money back in three or four hours.I rest my case.
Iv got a Midiflex flex I've got a lot of other finishing trowels, like I said I'm trying to save this one

You can kind of reshape them a bit tapping them the way you would a normal trowel, but hit it too hard its f**k*d. Tbh, its probably done, v hard to save. Ive went through about 6flex trowels in 3years,though thankfully none in a year or more
I've never actually damaged one I've put foam in a tool box so they always secure lol but my mate must have dropped it or something but it's like something hit the centre of the blade very hard lol

Its still usable just like I said more effort lol

I
I've never actually damaged one I've put foam in a tool box so they always secure lol but my mate must have dropped it or something but it's like something hit the centre of the blade very hard lol

Its still usable just like I said more effort lol
If its hollow at the centre, you can try tapping it back out, but you could completely f**k it up trying it lol. If its still usable maybe better to leave it be. They dont take much abuse

Think I still might have a really worn in ss perma trowel in garage I’ll have another look tbh I think they are crap but some seem to like them on here
You can have it mate

I

If its hollow at the centre, you can try tapping it back out, but you could completely f**k it up trying it lol. If its still usable maybe better to leave it be. They dont take much abuse
I'll give it a go soon f**k it lol live and learn, let's hope it does not explode haha

More........EFFORT!.........nah...no chance.....the effort I’ve expended over the years plastering would have got a hippo in a jam jar...........I want it easier!

Update on the ugly Nela lol:sleep:

got it out today, doing patchings on this fancy job, I smacked the spine with a small wrench either side of the bow and one side is near perfect other looks like a c**t :tonto:.. wouldn't budge... used it anyway works a treat just like a normal mark 2 now :maraca:

Update on the ugly Nela lol:sleep:

got it out today, doing patchings on this fancy job, I smacked the spine with a small wrench either side of the bow and one side is near perfect other looks like a c**t :tonto:.. wouldn't budge... used it anyway works a treat just like a normal mark 2 now :maraca:

I often use mine for putting easifil on.

Here’s @John j mediflex. £25 delivered

Attachments

• 44D3B1E3-C4AD-4FA4-80B3-89EE51B8ADC8.jpeg
    44D3B1E3-C4AD-4FA4-80B3-89EE51B8ADC8.jpeg
    279 KB · Views: 161