Bored and waiting!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jgreenplastering

Private Member
Came to lay on below dpc today, hate it! Already scratched one side then client asked for all to be done! Had them laid with OCR and some accelerator since 9.30 still waiting for it to set so I can scrape it.
Already put the Paraguard on the EHI we done last week, cleaned front of van, loaded back of van, nicked scaffold board, sent quotes.
Running out of options now!
About another hour it will be ready but boy am I bored s**t less!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thing is if I wasn't so fussy and decided I wanted to scrape it instead of floating so it matched the main finish I could of been home by now!

i always thought i was layed back and relaxed but i cant sit still, so id be the same trying to keep busy doing other stuff but you have to be carefull not to spoil the job by finishing too soon or getting it too late.
P.s my brother died of lung cancer smoking aged 35!

I am always busy... no time to get bored.... I get fed up but that comes with working on your own at home...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Came to lay on below dpc today, hate it! Already scratched one side then client asked for all to be done! Had them laid with OCR and some accelerator since 9.30 still waiting for it to set so I can scrape it.
Already put the Paraguard on the EHI we done last week, cleaned front of van, loaded back of van, nicked scaffold board, sent quotes.
Running out of options now!
About another hour it will be ready but boy am I bored s**t less!

Fair play to you working on a Saturday mate
My days working on a weekend are over
Golf,beer and family time now

i always thought i was layed back and relaxed but i cant sit still, so id be the same trying to keep busy doing other stuff but you have to be carefull not to spoil the job by finishing too soon or getting it too late.
P.s my brother died of lung cancer smoking aged 35!
Thats very young, was he a heavy smoker?

Status
Not open for further replies.