Bond It or WBA

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollybank

Private Member
Hi has anybody used a product called plasterers pre grit from a company called bond it as an alternative to wba,does it do the same job as i have seen it in a local builders merchants as a cheaper alternative to wba/thistle bondit.
Thanks.

This is the one to avoid. Like dish water. Worst one on the market. All the other brands are good but not the bond-it one.

I have ordered 2 10 litre tubs cheap so i will give it a try if its no good then i will bin it.
Thanks

Funny that.....I highly rate the bond it pre grit over the others for the price, try it for yourself

Cheers goody as i said i have 20 litres coming to me very cheap and for the price of pva i think its worth a go,i might even make some money:RpS_laugh:

Has this product been changed to make it better or is it still crap as I have just read on here. Hoping as this thread is 2 years old they may have improved it. I just bought some from r and j and after reading the comments I think it best go straight back

i would take it back and get plasprime instead mate. much nicer finish and easier to apply.

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

yes thats the stuff. i personally know the guy who developed it. he took it to sovereign chemicals they have since sold out to cementone aka stabilising primer.

yea i know what you mean but plasprime is much finer that the others mentioned u can skim at regular 3mm no probs at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.