Bolllocks

The problem is, I have the upstairs to do next, semi vaulted ceilings , so.. have I done something wrong ? or is it just a freak reaction with the substrate and is it going to happen again. The one in the photo has no bond whatsoever if I touch it more falls , is a f**k**g nightmare
Just board the f**k*r and skim it,or run from the job

Hmmm distemper? Anyway I find best...neat PVA mixed with blue grit for colour...hit it with the 'Zombie Mix' when almost dry. @zombie have you copyrighted 'Zombie Mix'? Heard quite a few people phase the term.

If the customer don't want it overboarded and skimmed at the extra expense tell them its for peace of mind for them and you considering a big patch has already shelled off,if there gunna be tight f**k**s then I way scrape all the loose skim off the ceiling use a grit then zombie mix like Free d mentioned

Scrape it off,then grit it. Move on. Jesus whats that in your lifetime.0.0001 %
Fail.
s**t happens

The problem is, I have the upstairs to do next, semi vaulted ceilings , so.. have I done something wrong ? or is it just a freak reaction with the substrate and is it going to happen again. The one in the photo has no bond whatsoever if I touch it more falls , is a f**k**g nightmare
forget pva on ceilings . end of.
either grit it in the first place or overboard.

Could be out of date PVA... I picked up a tub off the shelf in Wickes a few months ago and glanced at the date, it was 2018. They don't rotate their stock so some is randomly well out of date. No idea if out of date PVA would cause that though

Hmmm distemper? Anyway I find best...neat PVA mixed with blue grit for colour...hit it with the 'Zombie Mix' when almost dry. @zombie have you copyrighted 'Zombie Mix'? Heard quite a few people phase the term.
34296D94-E0F0-4DAA-99FF-D7FBCFC2C98C.jpeg