Bodging it back in 1923

Did some some patching on an old lime & latt wall yesterday and the angles were filled out with newspaper from 1923 even had chances back then :numberone:

What defines a bodge.... creative repair os a creative repair :)

Did some some patching on an old lime & latt wall yesterday and the angles were filled out with newspaper from 1923 even had chances back then :numberone:
Was there any info in the paper about Newcastle wining the cup that year...the last time they won anything. :nocausagracia:

I'm guilty of putting some strange things in walls... Just in case the Greys or whoever come next have a sense of humor... Why not!
7e2bba7f70326dff752d765a9feab9de.jpg
b9f38c9f8b0210e7f49437ba87fd5355.jpg
70982b4fb0bd967deeb35dd719923240.jpg

Envoyé de mon Moto G (5S) en utilisant Tapatalk

I have to say, you've got lovely eyes Napolean
When Irish eyes are smiling... Haha. Nah I'm not Irish but I hear tell they're good eyes if I actually open them, usually at a quarter squint. Saves me money on sunglasses.

When Irish eyes are smiling... Haha. Nah I'm not Irish but I hear tell they're good eyes if I actually open them, usually at a quarter squint. Saves me money on sunglasses.

Where about a in France are you? Speak the lingo yet?

Where about a in France are you? Speak the lingo yet?
Paris area, I've been here 5 years now. It's been a long road but I'm basically fluent in French now. As for understanding they're building materials market and low quality hand tools... I'm working on it [emoji10]

Paris area, I've been here 5 years now. It's been a long road but I'm basically fluent in French now. As for understanding they're building materials market and low quality hand tools... I'm working on it [emoji10]

My mate lives in Paris by the Notre Dame, only been once loved it! Next time I go visit I'll give you a shout (y)

Did you do that job in the end mate what was offered on here?

Did you do that job in the end mate what was offered on here?
In the end no, my geography was off a bit. I thought he said the site was an hour south of Paris, he actually said an hour south of Geneva, as in the Alps. I think he finally found some local talent to finish the work.

paris was my favourite city for a long time... I use to go there 3 or 4 times a year and just go and get lost and drink in as many bars and cafes through the day and night :D

Not been for a few years now though..