Board lifts.

I.ve seen these but can never find em. Who sells em .
I once jumped of a hop up and landed on one . Full weight on ankle . f**k knows how it never broke

Ffs now yer takin piss the link you put up is solid!!!!

Il give you mine just stop foookin posting you've hurt my head!!!!!

Fffffffffffffsss!!! What a c**t!!

This Marshalltown one is decent: one solid piece, nice fence at the toe end with a good platform for the pb to sit on, criss-cross mid section to stop your foot sliding in & out.

I had a board lifter for years gave up on it when using knauf boards I just pick 8x4 up with one hand in middle of board flat on and offer it up to joist and ping 4 screws in close by it’s enough to hold it and quick as

I had a board lifter for years gave up on it when using knauf boards I just pick 8x4 up with one hand in middle of board flat on and offer it up to joist and ping 4 screws in close by it’s enough to hold it and quick as
Cant do 8 x4. Piss 8 x 3.s on todd

Knauf all the way BG are cr.p

New sizes now mate a lots changed since you retired

Habito boards are worth a try mate
Better than knauf , usually my goto ( wickes always in stock ) but interested if they have any advantage

If I was to go back on the tools I think I would a board lifter.... the thought of tacking ceilings on my own without one makes me weep

If I was to go back on the tools I think I would a board lifter.... the thought of tacking ceilings on my own without one makes me weep
Too awkward in small rooms , band stand , a prop strapped to each leg with 3x2 screwed across , set it 1" below height
Put it 2/3 away from your butt joint

Have you used Habito Vincey. ?
Only at training day at bg academy mate in east leake , the core of the boards are different to standard boards can screw a 50kg weight into them with no wall plug so need a good tool cutter for them ,I tried to smash hammer hole into one but couldn’t that’s how strong they are.

Only at training day at bg academy mate in east leake , the core of the boards are different to standard boards can screw a 50kg weight into them with no wall plug so need a good tool cutter for them ,I tried to smash hammer hole into one but couldn’t that’s how strong they are.
Supposed to be better for dabbing as there is little flex in them . Trying to get a couple of kitchen fitters I do work for to consider them as fixing wall units would be easy . Think they are twice the price as normal board and special order only as no one stocks them .

remember when @warriorupnorth was told he could not do it @essexandy and he went straight through it

I remember warriorupnorth managing to put a hammer through their 'indestructable' boards. @Nisus @Danny
f**k**g funny.
Edit. Sorry Danny I hadn't seen your post. Was brilliant.

I remember warriorupnorth managing to put a hammer through their 'indestructable' boards. @Nisus @Danny
fkg funny.
Edit. Sorry Danny I hadn't seen your post. Was brilliant.

was very funny :D

Didnt they say they had fireman that could not get through it or something and warrior bowls through 2 boards like they were melted chocolate :D

was very funny :D

Didnt they say they had fireman that could not get through it or something and warrior bowls through 2 boards like they were melted chocolate :D
Yeah something like that.
The look on that BG child's face was priceless.

Came across some in early 90s , high density , not gypsum more resin and recycled card , you wouldn't be able to smash them with a hammer , drill clearance holes ( no self cuts common then )
The joints were filled with epoxy type and sanded
Site got them skimmed in the end