Blind plasterer required

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work with a one eyed plasterer if that helps?

Yes mate, that might work !!!!

If let's say, he was accidentally pepper sprayed in his good eye the viewers could see his eyes streaming and he could then put on blind glasses and skim a ceiling. I'll get onto my mate tomorrow, I'm a bit to tipsy to ring him now

could you not just film me plastering in a house at night with all the lights out :RpS_cool:

i could do it for £275 a night plus good accident insurance,, do the film crew have infrared cameras ?

it would be too scary, man. like the plasterers forum project :RpS_scared:

what about eddie the eagle? if you took his glasses off hed be blind :RpS_unsure:

What you have against blind and deaf as I get the flack when I used the word cancer. Some guys from Bullington Club or forum's own Mystique Seven ? It could go on but channel 4 is bound to health and safety regarding to blind plasterer which is health hazard as cannot see the hazard lying around whilst deaf can see everything???

To overcome this I personally would make sure there weren't many cables or loose floorboards in the room.
Know what you're saying re Health and Safety issues so obviously we would get him to sign a disclaimer saying that we wouldn't be liable for tripping him up etc

What you have against blind and deaf as I get the flack when I used the word cancer. Some guys from Bullington Club or forum's own Mystique Seven ? It could go on but channel 4 is bound to health and safety regarding to blind plasterer which is health hazard as cannot see the hazard lying around whilst deaf can see everything???

I should also add that I have nothing against blind and deaf plasterers. Dont you remember I offered you the position first in 'another' area. Did you ask you're mrs if she'd pepper spray you ? I'm sure she wouldn't mind

Hi guys

An opportunity has arisen for a blind or blind and deaf plasterer for a proposed Channel 4 documentary. It would be helpfull if you had a sighted labourer and a 2 and 1 gang would attract a premium.
This vacancy is open to all UK residents, bot not those in the Northern part of Ireland.
South Eastern applicants will be given preference, closer to London the better.
Pm me for more details

Thanks in advance

i'm bald blind and deaf would that be an advantage :RpS_thumbsup:

Hey fellow masons, my phone isn't working. FaceTime at 8pm everyone ? (Super members area)
Need to get some stuff sorted :RpS_sleep:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.