Birmingham new st parking

carlos

Private Member
Got a job starting in new street Birmingham the week after next. Any idea where I can park a my van close by?

Not sure which end I haven't had the full address yet.

Got a job starting in new street Birmingham the week after next. Any idea where I can park a my van close by?

plastered a site years ago in brum city centre....building called "the mail box"
park in the local crem or church ....its free and allowed.
keep it a secret though or every plasterer on the forum will be parking in churches
;)

Looking online I have found a ncp car park with no height restriction for £20 a day.

Or £9 a day in a different car park but it's only 6 hours max stay.

Not sure what we're going to do. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking online I have found a ncp car park with no height restriction for £20 a day.

Or £9 a day in a different car park but it's only 6 hours max stay.

Not sure what we're going to do. Lol

thats cheap tbf I`m paying 19.20 for 4 hours twice a day plus congestion charge at the minute

Are you taking gear/tools out of the van each day or leaving stuff on site and just parking?

Not sure as yet I've not had all the details. It's a big basement waterproofing job. So possibly all materials delivered and leave tools etc on site.

Not sure as yet I've not had all the details. It's a big basement waterproofing job. So possibly all materials delivered and leave tools etc on site.

Parking close to New Street is a ball ache. It's expensive, mostly height restricted, and the car parks fill up first thing.

If you don't need to be in and out of the van there are quite a few options, and the main thing will be leaving it somewhere safe. The best options for that would be to leave it in Digbeth and walk through, which is a couple of minutes.

A close(ish) car park for £4 a day would be Pershore Street or there's free parking on Bradford Street.

Once you have more details let us know. (y)

How much you gonna charge him for parking on your driveway Larry?;)

That'd be a long old walk, we're about 6 miles from New Street. IIRC Birmingham's about 20 miles from one side to the other as the crow flies.

Parking close to New Street is a ball ache. It's expensive, mostly height restricted, and the car parks fill up first thing.

If you don't need to be in and out of the van there are quite a few options, and the main thing will be leaving it somewhere safe. The best options for that would be to leave it in Digbeth and walk through, which is a couple of minutes.

A close(ish) car park for £4 a day would be Pershore Street or there's free parking on Bradford Street.

Once you have more details let us know. (y)

Cheers bud

Will do!

It's a nightmare coming out of brum you need to be on the way home before the school run anytime after 3.30 and it's just bumper to bumper traffic

Yep. I've done a fair bit in town but not in the centre.

The last 1 I did we parked up and walk in about 20min walk. I was hoping someone new of something better.