Biggest......

Spudknit

charlton heston laughing GIF
Peasant on here..I'll kick it off

@johnj

Fuccking pussy. if that was me I’d be sitting there with a cold Heineken and the fattest Bob Marley skunk joint. your on holiday not going to work, u seem like a total bore fest. Your misses must be doing herself with her diamond encrusted dildo while u sipping on coffee u pussy hole lol
His misses be down on all Inc grabbing all chicken nuggets

We can't all be millionaires...thanks to Bob down the pub quoting on the back of a fag packet some of us have got a chance...

Anyway millionaire is nothing these days new target is billionaire

Looks like we are all going to burn soon anyway so best just enjoy what you got.

We can't all be millionaires...thanks to Nath down the pub quoting on the back of a fag packet some of us have got a chance...

Anyway millionaire is nothing these days new target is billionaire

Looks like we are all going to burn soon anyway so best just enjoy what you got.
giphy (29).gif

Fuccking pussy. if that was me I’d be sitting there with a cold Heineken and the fattest Bob Marley skunk joint. your on holiday not going to work, u seem like a total bore fest. Your misses must be doing herself with her diamond encrusted dildo while u sipping on coffee u pussy hole lol
charlton heston laughing GIF

Go on then . You can tell your lass to all you John j while your on body
I just love showing you things that you can't do because your a pleb who charges £40 a patch.only come on 4 20mins to wind you up.love it xxxxx.and you should see my lass stunning

I.d ask for a pic but you posted a pic of some one else work some ones holiday . Don't want you arrested for taking pics of someones wife