Bg certified site ready skimming course

Put them in a plot on meter rate see how far they get
Yes and those people need to be rounded up and shot. I drink my tea black no sugar because... grrrrrrrr. Got fed up with people making an anaemic looking brew so cut out the milk to end the torture!
thank God I'm the same the amount of milky brews I've had over the years they just go into the water bucket for the next mix you make me a s**t cuppa it's getting mixed with the plaster and going on your wall

thank God I'm the same the amount of milky brews I've had over the years they just go into the water bucket for the next mix you make me a s**t cuppa it's getting mixed with the plaster and going on your wall
We were roofing years ago. It was cold. And the bloke was making the tea using the hot tap! Not even boiling the kettle!!! Saw him do it! What a w**k*r!!

Bit late to the party on this one but I’ve only just spotted it.
The people who go on this course will be assessed to check they have a sufficient standard of trowel skills before they are accepted. Probably ex students from college who have completed a 2 or 3 year course or folk that are already plastering who could improve their output and do more metres a day. It is not aimed at teaching them how to plaster in 6 weeks.
The reason for this course is due to a skills shortage in plastering. House builders are looking at and using taping & jointing and airless plaster due to the difficulty they are having. So far from flooding the market it’s aimed at trying to reverse the trend which is happening and giving the folk that go on it the potential to earn enough money on site so they might stay in the industry.
Hopefully this helps to clarify the situation and I await the comments but remember @zombie I love ya really and I know you feel the same about me.

• Funny
Reactions: s61
Bit late to the party on this one but I’ve only just spotted it.
The people who go on this course will be assessed to check they have a sufficient standard of trowel skills before they are accepted. Probably ex students from college who have completed a 2 or 3 year course or folk that are already plastering who could improve their output and do more metres a day. It is not aimed at teaching them how to plaster in 6 weeks.
The reason for this course is due to a skills shortage in plastering. House builders are looking at and using taping & jointing and airless plaster due to the difficulty they are having. So far from flooding the market it’s aimed at trying to reverse the trend which is happening and giving the folk that go on it the potential to earn enough money on site so they might stay in the industry.
Hopefully this helps to clarify the situation and I await the comments but remember @zombie I love ya really and I know you feel the same about me.
Keep ye mitts of me zombie ye tart.

So cheaper then Half-Time then? If you remember to take the bag outy