Site Ready Skimming Course Developed into Official NOCN Qualification

In a positive move for the future of skills and talent in the plastering industry, British Gypsum has announced that its Site Ready Skimming Course has been successfully developed into a nationally recognised qualification, working in collaboration with the qualifications awarding body NOCN.

BG-SKIMMING-COURSE-MANCHESTER-855-1024x678.jpg

Do my eyes deceive me, or is each and every one of them wearing a muzzle with BG trademark slapped over their mouth?

W.T.F.?!!

That is offensive on so many levels, and unbelievable that those mugs would allow themselves to be prostituted like that.

In a positive move for the future of skills and talent in the plastering industry, British Gypsum has announced that its Site Ready Skimming Course has been successfully developed into a nationally recognised qualification, working in collaboration with the qualifications awarding body NOCN.

The trade needs this like a F*****g hole in the head!

Feck me, looks like the lads I know

Laughable..ohh put a man on a little 3 wall unit and he's ready for site bashing hahaha..skimming full 4 bed plots in 3 days.wont know whats hit them the poor mites
They will need a tonne of that extra time stuff! And a good decorator following them it’ll be fine :ROFLMAO:

What’s your opinion on it?.

send them forward with an angle trowel pair of stilts and 18" trowels

remind them the doors are being taken out of their price to employ full time patchers.

oh and 2 pairs of socks in the winter (y) (y)

And every room looks a better finish than Casper

you see any new fish on a construction site andy...

top tip

stay away from landscape gardeners
they'll have you stood there for over an hour
talking about fuucking trees :rayos: :rayos::muyenojado::muyenojado:
I've not been on a 'proper' site in years Chris.
There have always been the chancers about though. I can remember my old man telling me about a couple of guys that were float and setting the house out nextdoor to him and his brothers.
He said the house was a disaster and the guys said that it was their first attempt and that they were "milkmen by trade". What the f**k! :cachetada:

I've not been on a 'proper' site in years Chris.
There have always been the chancers about though. I can remember my old man telling me about a couple of guys that were float and setting the house out nextdoor to him and his brothers.
He said the house was a disaster and the guys said that it was their first attempt and that they were "milkmen by trade". What the f**k! :cachetada:

whos husbands were they hiding from lol