Bestest product in the uk

All jokes aside good luck to
You,if it’s your thing it’s your thing..
But I don’t really see a need for it in the proffesional sector,..I doubt it’ll catch on with spreads working on site etc,and I think you’ll be hard pushed to convert someone with 30-40 experience behind them..diy market on the other hand could be different…tap into the ‘I plastered a ceiling today for the first time’ market..get a Ryan on board and you’ll have it off..get six different colours,that all the same thing…diversity for the gormless..slap a over inflated price on it,…watch the pennies come in.,

stick with me rodders

But I don’t really see a need for it in the proffesional sector,..I doubt it’ll catch on with spreads working on site etc,and I think you’ll be hard pushed to convert someone with 30-40 experience behind them..diy market on the other hand could be different…tap into the ‘I plastered a ceiling today for the first time’ market..get a Ryan on board and you’ll have it off..get six different colours,that all the same thing…diversity for the gormless..slap a over inflated price on it,…watch the pennies come in.,

stick with me rodders
It's already flying , I'm still holding it back to keep it manageable. It will become industry standard on new work as it's far superior to staples. Just need to get the price down which will come when scaled up.

It's already flying , I'm still holding it back to keep it manageable. It will become industry standard on new work as it's far superior to staples. Just need to get the price down which will come when scaled up.
Sounds like a catch 22!
Will it ever scale up unless the price comes down first?

Sounds like a catch 22!
Will it ever scale up unless the price comes down first?
Yes mate, We currently only sell online and the biggest expense is postage which we absorb. When it goes into retail we can start bringing costs down. We are still the cheapest bead tape in the world as it stands.

stick with me rodders
I want a blue one. Oh and a red one! Oh, oh, oh is there a G** pride rainbow one?

I’ve not seen it anywhere??…I’ll have to keep my eyes open for tapit tape ;)

Can you tell me how it's superior to staples? Do you think contractors are guna buy tapit tape for there subcontractors on new builds? You can tell your wet behind ears and never set foot on a housing site Mr tapit

Can you tell me how it's superior to staples? Do you think contractors are guna buy tapit tape for there subcontractors on new builds? You can tell your wet behind ears and never set foot on a housing site Mr tapit
probably on site before you were born, I have wellies older than you.

In all fairness on plasterboard I will use staples all the time without question,when tapit sent me a freebie through last year I used on it a kitchen bond out and skim and I thought it did the job well on the window wall I used it on,

Hope it works well for.you...you've persevered when the nay sayers mocked you...
Now can we change the record please .all posts dominated by it..

The mans a absoloute tit

But not an illiterate tit.

It's nothing personnel you c**t.

chin.gif

It's not personnel you t**t. Better?

Carry on with the petulant insults (y)

Any retailers who you might be hoping will stock your product will be sure to do their due diligence by first checking your online interactions with people.

As a UK product aimed specifically at plasterers, the first place they'll look (other than Facebook/Meta) will be the biggest plasterers' forum in the UK.

Carry on with the petulant insults (y)

Any retailers who you might be hoping will stock your product will be sure to do their due diligence by first checking your online interactions with people.

As a UK product aimed specifically at plasterers, the first place they'll look (other than Facebook/Meta) will be the biggest plasterers' forum in the UK.
I react like with like mate, anyone who treats me with respect gets it back. I deal with loads of slimy retailers. Majority tyre kickers trying to make a quick pound of the back of others. Don't give a f**k what anyone thinks. My customers are treated with A1 service and keep coming back.

I react like with like mate, anyone who treats me with respect gets it back. I deal with loads of slimy retailers. Majority tyre kickers trying to make a quick pound of the back of others. Don't give a f**k what anyone thinks. My customers are treated with A1 service and keep coming back.

Following on from @MakeItSmooth's comments;

Im Out GIF by BBC

In all seriousness, there may well be many who think the product is great, others not so. I experienced the same when launching NELA - but, there is a way of dealing with it and utilizing criticism (or feedback) and using it to your advantage - improving service and quality.

I'm sure if I dealt with the NELA criticism the same way, we wouldn't be where we are now....

Im Out GIF by BBC

In all seriousness, there may well be many who think the product is great, others not so. I experienced the same when launching NELA - but, there is a way of dealing with it and utilizing criticism (or feedback) and using it to your advantage - improving service and quality.

I'm sure if I dealt with the NELA criticism the same way, we wouldn't be where we are now....
Horses for courses Ryan.

Imagine if you had to reply to everyo

Im Out GIF by BBC

Imagine if you replied to everyone the same way when the nelas were falling apart???…