Spanish Plaster

Skyshed

Hi all,
I'm heading to Barcelona area to help friends who are renovating a house there.
I'm a plasterer with 25 years experience in UK, but never used Spanish materials.
It'll be mostly plastering onto those clay bricks, high suction no doubt.
Could anyone recommend a product for going over brick? I've heard about a plaster called escayola, used as a backing plaster and can either be sponged then trowelled up to a slightly rustic finish, or coated with perlita...
I may be completely wrong though! (Probably!)
Also do they use PVA there or some Sika product to kill the suction/ bonding agent?
I may resort to sand and cement though wouldn't know about local admixes...
Any advice welcome!
Cheers

Just don’t use yeso rapido goes off like a rocket!!from what I remember I used one called pellita or something! Can’t really remember I was early 20s was more interested In shagging and getting off my head but great times I ruined Malaga and surrounding areas :bananas:

Hi all,
I'm heading to Barcelona area to help friends who are renovating a house there.
I'm a plasterer with 25 years experience in UK, but never used Spanish materials.
It'll be mostly plastering onto those clay bricks, high suction no doubt.
Could anyone recommend a product for going over brick? I've heard about a plaster called escayola, used as a backing plaster and can either be sponged then trowelled up to a slightly rustic finish, or coated with perlita...
I may be completely wrong though! (Probably!)
Also do they use PVA there or some Sika product to kill the suction/ bonding agent?
I may resort to sand and cement though wouldn't know about local admixes...
Any advice welcome!
Cheers
Try this mate