Best you been treated

Members online

Been working for some Asian friends of my GF recently. Always feeding me...fantastic curries etc etc. More food to take home and gave me a very good tip at the end of the job.
We worked for some Asians. Made me n old man a brew . Mine was red hot his was cold as ice lol. They were good for snap though. Made this toast with mash potato in . Then another family we worked for made us these buns and cakes I've never seen before . Prob was they didn't fetch one in but a tray full with every brew. Obviously we had to eat em

Had a rump steak and chips cooked for me once but best meal I had on a job was with an old lady reminded me of my grandma (rip) the lady said she hadn’t had fish and chips for years so I bought us both dinner from chippie when got to the house she had set the table up with red sauce plates etc , small round table , 2 seater , best one for me that was

Yeah had
Had a rump steak and chips cooked for me once but best meal I had on a job was with an old lady reminded me of my grandma (rip) the lady said she hadn’t had fish and chips for years so I bought us both dinner from chippie when got to the house she had set the table up with red sauce plates etc , small round table , 2 seater , best one for me that was
Had a £100 once but much better when its bit more personnl.

Candlelit dinner with a woman with no teeth..... what were your intentions?! :endesacuerdo:

One old boy let us down tools and watch the football with him and a few cans to boot, should of stuck to the job than watching England lose again! The old dears always keep us well fed :)

Slippery old bird my grandma! She had you over for a fish and chip supper as well lol.
:coffe: