Best training to get into the trade

Good money and easy days. What's not to like? Get a few full houses a year where a labourer could be useful for a few days but that's about it
If you’re happy with what your doing then that’s the main thing mate! Do you only charge half a day then?

If you’re happy with what your doing then that’s the main thing mate! Do you only charge half a day then?
I charge £200 for full day £150 for a half day. Because my jobs tend to be so close together can often do 2 half days in a day so decent money. Hassle dust sheeting up twice but still usually done by 3 or 4. Next 2 months I've only got 3 big jobs booked in though

I charge £200 for full day £150 for a half day. Because my jobs tend to be so close together can often do 2 half days in a day so decent money. Hassle dust sheeting up twice but still usually done by 3 or 4. Next 2 months I've only got 3 big jobs booked in though
Nice one! Do yourself a favour though and charge a day even if your there for half of it, there’s no half days in the Plastering game geez! (y)

Nice one! Do yourself a favour though and charge a day even if your there for half of it, there’s no half days in the Plastering game geez! (y)
Did a job other day . Gav let me 15 quid to much . Didn't check till I got home . Dont know if it was a tip or old dear f**k*d up lol

Did a job other day . Gav let me 15 quid to much . Didn't check till I got home . Dont know if it was a tip or old dear f**k*d up lol
I always check it before I leave jobs now geez just because I’ve had disputes in the past when it’s been light! Lol. But when that has happened to me i always just give them a quick call to make sure, Paranoia maybe but I always wonder if it’s a trap to see how honest you are!

I always check it before I leave jobs now geez just because I’ve had disputes in the past when it’s been light! Lol. But when that has happened to me i always just give them a quick call to make sure, Paranoia maybe but I always wonder if it’s a trap to see how honest you are!
I think was a tip as price was in 10.s so no need for a fiver

I think was a tip as price was in 10.s so no need for a fiver
I had a payment left for me the other week with a bullseye extra in it, so I gave the bloke a bell and he said that’s a drink because he was over the moon with the job! I love s**t like that! Lol.

Just do a course, that's what I did and it was ok

Only have a labourer when rendering to load out and then there still f**k**g useless. Skimming waste of time they just get in way tbh! People in general I dislike so prefer me and the dog and the radio :LOL:

Interesting thread , was chatting to a guy from bg about there site ready short courses the other day , at first I thought same as most that probably pointless, but they are for guys and girls who have a little knowledge or skills already I’d be interested to see guys that come out of the course and how they fair
Tbh over the last year or so ( not wanting to sound doom monger) started to really think sire work could be better than domestic, it’s getting absolutely dire round here too now , seems like absolutely anyone is a plasterer