Best tool for internal angles

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotty3968

Hello
Im pretty new to the plastering scene so im wondering what is the best tool for internal angles ..Im aware that experienced spreads may not use them so spare me the greef haha..
ive seen the cheap ones on ebay (silverline and ragni etc) for between £5 and £10 are they any good?
cheers

up until about a year ago i never ever used one, i was always told 'get used to doing them without it because one day you might not have it with you' the old fella i worked with had a goldblatt one and it was s**t, it was too old and had to much of a bend on the angle, curved the corners more than sharpening them. then when i went on my own i saw the marshall town 24D one, its 90 Degrees where as they do another one thats 110 degrees thats meant to flex into the angle, i always use it now, just give the angles a quick run down with it and it sharpens them up in a flash. if im only doing say, 2 walls, i wont use it but when ive got a few wet angles it just saves you a bit of time.

I've got a marshalltown one. i used to struggle with it leaving lines down the wall till someone on here said to bend the wings a bit, works a treat now.

yep marshalltown ones are the bomb

couldn't do without mine, although if you're careful enough you can get away without one.

yeah the same happened when i used a cheap one i got lines where the tool ended...i think im going to get a marshalltown one and bend it a bit

ccheers

I dont use my corner trowel till it firms up a bit and I do it in 2 passes as no corner is 90 degrees

the idea with an intrenal is to trowel the angle then your not working out from internal you trowel down a few inches out then up the same this then takes out any lines and do it as soon as you have run your internal

i use a marshalltown did the same rounded the front corners off with a pair ov snips & filled em smooth use it on 2 & 3 pass sops it from sticking & pulling skim out ov corners dogs b*ll***s now :RpS_wink:

naaaaah there alright maybe youre doing something wrong lol.......you know what they say a bad worker always blames his tools.......................

hey spunky whos the w**k*r, youve been a member for 18 months and ive seen more messages from you than anyone ,you sad b*****d.

and out of those 5688 posts i managed to make a cock out of myself how many times ..............13 out of 13 so far mate keep em coming

no carry on its what its all about maaaaaaaaaaaaaan lol...............hows youre cock anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.