Best Plastering Videos

Members online

He’d stand you on your head you skimmer
. Many tried many died pal,keep putting your mates rwf Vids up and be truthful now. Is he your master who trained u up or did u just learn off his YouTube videos u fooking chancer/key ring distributor cannnt

. Many tried many died pal,keep putting your mates rwf Vids up and be truthful now. Is he your master who trained u up or did u just learn off his YouTube videos u fooking chancer/key ring distributor cannnt

Soon as you admit you’re a board skimmer working with ya daddy

Soon as you admit you’re a board skimmer working with ya daddy
A board skimmer lol my dads a chippy but probably a better spread then u lol,I’d hate to disappoint u bean head but I’m trained in all aspects of the trade and have been for 16 years get over it u skim shiner

A board skimmer lol my dads a chippy but probably a better spread then u lol,I’d hate to disappoint u bean head but I’m trained in all aspects of the trade and have been for 16 years get over it u skim shiner

b*ll***s. You wouldn’t be here trying to be a bully if so. You’re a skimmer probably just got promoted to bottoms of walls lol

One day I’d love to make a video type documentary of loads of different plasterers at work doing different types of work they do, would take a while to make it but definitely have to do it before I pop my cloggs

The two of you are like little kids not to you but to lurpak two grow up