Best domestic machine

Members online

A Ritmo if you have the money and the knowledge. An easier way is an eze24. Less pipes and wires but you will need a good labourer.

The way I see it...
A ritmo is the Nike air max that all the cool kids have and are the business. There are other brands about sure, that do a job and are perfectly fine, but there a bit like the hi-tech trainers with the little flashing lights that the other kids got bullied for wearing...

The way I see it...
A ritmo is the Nike air max that all the cool kids have and are the business. There are other brands about sure, that do a job and are perfectly fine, but there a bit like the hi-tech trainers with the little flashing lights that the other kids got bullied for wearing...
wheelies!

The way I see it...
Way I see it is the ritmo owners are like Audi drivers, looking down there nose at anything that isn’t an Audi and snigger and point and anyone who hasn’t got an Audi. All the while patting each other on the back telling themselves there Audi is the best thing on the road. Audi’s are s**t. Team Strata :numberone:

Way I see it is the ritmo owners are like Audi drivers, looking down there nose at anything that isn’t an Audi and snigger and point and anyone who hasn’t got an Audi. All the while patting each other on the back telling themselves there Audi is the best thing on the road. Audi’s are s**t. Team Strata :numberone:
I hate audi. I love BMW. I drive VW.
I guess it’s team strata then:D:fuckyou:

Has anybody asked smoother what he wants to do with the machine yet ?
Tbf I don’t know a lot about machines but my mate has an eze 24 and is quite happily mixing and pour multi finish through it with his mate,
I think when someone is contemplating getting a machine signing up for nearly £10,000 on the possibility of making that money back plus more is a daunting time

Tbf I don’t know a lot about machines but my mate has an eze 24 and is quite happily mixing and pour multi finish through it with his mate,
I think when someone is contemplating getting a machine signing up for nearly £10,000 on the possibility of making that money back plus more is a daunting time
Did I imagine it or do you own a machine?

Did I imagine it or do you own a machine?
Yes mate but he might just want a second hand cheaper machine for all we know for his work, I seen one of those Refina things for sale the other day , for a starter off machine to have a mess about it might of been ok for someone first buy.

I could safely say its the best investment any renderer could make,only bought mine this year after being in the trade nearly twenty years thinking why the f**k didnt i take the plunge years ago.i dont use it every day as some jobs dont need it but it will easily pay for itself if you go out there and make it work

As you say, it’s always important to know what machine the guy needs for his requirement. Something which is often overlooked when people advise on a machine

We always talk to our customers over the phone and make sure they are making the right choice

after the big lay out on a machine is it that much faster at laying on render and flattening off than with a hawk, trowel n feather edge ? ?

after the big lay out on a machine is it that much faster at laying on render and flattening off than with a hawk, trowel n feather edge ? ?
Easily,time it takes to load out all lifts bags water and mix it will be on the wall with a machine and probably one man lighter,for me its a no brainer,took me a few jobs and plenty of headaches getting used to it and no doubt more to come,it is a big layout but well worth it i reckon like ive said before wish i had invested years sgo

does machine pump s&c to render ordinary scratch coat and renders on for fine down or dash yet or are grains to big so only bagged gear ?

Mercedes are fine if your over 50,or if your a taxi driver in Spain.
Audis are keeping up with the neighbours, or for Asians.
Bmws are for people that like cutting up others or for under cover coppers.
Jaguars however.....:rico:

I have a Mini Countryman jcw. Bumpy as hell. But the wife likes it.

Thought I was buying British made then found it is Austrian.

It suits wifey as her knees are shot so easy to get in and out of. Auto as well.

But my choice would be merc c or e class estate auto or Mazda MX5 auto.

Did have a BMW 320 x drive estate for a short while, very nice but prefer the Merc.

does machine pump s&c to render ordinary scratch coat and renders on for fine down or dash yet or are grains to big so only bagged gear ?

I pump sand and cement sometimes with the ritmo. Just need to find sand that will pump . I use my f**k*d r@s to pump it.. But diesel machine is king. If u want to pump a lot of sand and cement get a diesel.

Sorry bud I just want it for small extension garage conversion garden walls ect. I'm a sand and cement man tbf but I've done a lot of thin coat over last few years not massive knocked up in mixer hand application and used with other spreads machine and just wanted to have something there that wouldn't get used massively this is why I want to keep the cost down I'm talking £4000 max!! Or is this not possible?

Sorry bud I just want it for small extension garage conversion garden walls ect. I'm a sand and cement man tbf but I've done a lot of thin coat over last few years not massive knocked up in mixer hand application and used with other spreads machine and just wanted to have something there that wouldn't get used massively this is why I want to keep the cost down I'm talking £4000 max!! Or is this not possible?

il coat it for £3000.