Best Christmas Song Ever...?

Clutch & Tap

Hi all

Been on site this morning and as I was rendering away the good old 'Pogues' and 'Kirsty McCall' 'Fairytale Of New York' came on the radio.

Just had a full on row with my labourer, to me it is by far and wide the best Xmas song ever. End of!!!

But he is saying 'Band Aid', I just thought I would throw it out there to see what others thought.

Cheers

I think ive finally found a song for my old mate @Gibbo..........

If @Fatarm will upload it for him xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161209-124624.png
    Screenshot_20161209-124624.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 223
[emoji445]Santa Clause Please Don't Put Your Penis Up My Bum[emoji445]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iron maiden "bring me your daughter to the slaughter" was a great Xmas No 1

Last edited:
Christmas and new year are not my favourites times of the year... I dont have kids so christmas is a bit of an inconvenience and new year is sooooo over rated...

Christmas and new year are not my favourites times of the year... I dont have kids so christmas is a bit of an inconvenience and new year is sooooo over rated...

Danny stop wanking and have some kids...its not that fuucking bad.
Dads are just great big funny baby sitters !!!!

The Pogues are class, though tbh I'm sick of fairytale of new york. Over played year after year. Although it is a good song

Christmas songs are s**t as they were last year and the year before and on on on turn the radio of this time year,same old,same old bore the the s**t out of me

Before you marry, every time you have a wank put a pebble in a jar. After you're married, every time you have a shag, take a pebble out..........I've still got enough pebbles to cover a driveway.

Wank in the jar ??
Wank outta the jar ?
Wank on the pebbles !
Wank on the drive !!