Belle tub mixer

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
got a 240 one in the back of the stores, there crap mate, mix quicker with a mixing bath and megamix, 3 bags a time. domt waste your money, you can have my old dog for 75

i thought that haha. yeah they are sh1t mate, wouldnt waste your money...wanna buy one cheap?

how do they work, are they connected to a water supply or is it exactly the same as mixing with a hand mixer but without holding the dirll?

they are good if your on your own as they will mix about a bag and half of hardwall while your using the last mix but that's about all there good for, we tried mixing skim once and that was big mistake. It would also be great for mixing dough for bread making

steve cov said:
how do they work, are they connected to a water supply or is it exactly the same as mixing with a hand mixer but without holding the dirll?
[/quote

you have to chuck the right amount of water into the tube, then start the paddles and add the material, it looks like the thing that bakers use to mix the bread dough ;D ;D ;D ;D

What these mixers like at mixing small batches of S&C for small jobs ?

Also are they any good at slurry/self leveler mixes

got a 240 one in the back of the stores, there crap mate, mix quicker with a mixing bath and megamix, 3 bags a time. domt waste your money, you can have my old dog for 75

Will it mix screed, and concrete ?....if it does, might be interested ..........not sure how the fook I would get it to Lanzarote though !

Will it mix screed, and concrete ?....if it does, might be interested ..........not sure how the fook I would get it to Lanzarote though !

This thread is 3 years old Del :RpS_wink:

He might still have it though :RpS_unsure:

Ive seen them for sale on the mainland Del think Rubi make them.

Yep, they sell them here also, but don't fancy paying 400.00 euros for one..................just realized the thread is old !......FFS !

Last edited:
use mine for mixing lime finish 2:1 and works fine...

agree with others regarding skim ...

backing coats better with wisk tbo

Just bought a super flex from you online,while I am off for two weeks, so some good comes from posting. Ps can I add a delivery address as I am not back till the tenth of march but have a man on site in London?

Tub mixers are wa4k!! A lad hired one on a site and was proper turd!! Took an age to mix I'm talking 15-20mins! To small and too expensive! It's not like you just turn it on and leave it, it needs manning, please please don't buy one...

wtf is a vibrating trowel? Maybe Jess might be able to enlighten us?? :RpS_tongue:

i think that may be a mistake on the website as the trowel is for compacting screeds rather than anything to do with plaster! Also don't think you would fancy using it on walls if you felt the weight of it! sorry to disappoint arti!

its for particle vibration :RpS_wink::RpS_lol:

its my new take on the speedskim........might call it the slowheavyskim........:RpS_thumbup:
thats another one for the dragons den..........scrim heaters and the slowheavyskim

Status
Not open for further replies.