Beginning of the end! ???

Don’t want to get hanged here but another thing that cheers me up is

Give the van a good proper clear out
:chica:

ive just cleaned the inside windscreen with a spray of white vinegar ...comes up perfect.
living on the west coast is a cuunt for the low lying sun going to and from work.....
and plaster dust is a b*ll***s on the windscreen (y)

Working smarter is a lot easier than harder.

I use to bust my balls working long days and then evenings invoicing... reality is there was very little gain. I never saw jane or other friends and when i did i use tk spend what i had earnt because i felt guilty for nor being around.

Now its all about earning enough to live but spending quality time with friends and family.

I just work to pay f**k**g hols of . Just picked nice wage up split it up for hols booked in by wife think I come out with 30 quid . 20 of thats for juice.
Just gone to get some paint to freshen kitchen up . Turned in to paint . Spotlights new tiles new cupboard doors . Two new window ..possible ceiling reboarded n skimmed. Then when we got back I got is this wall able to be knocked out. And she went for f**k**g velspar paint

I just work to pay f**k**g hols of . Just picked nice wage up split it up for hols booked in by wife think I come out with 30 quid . 20 of thats for juice.
Just gone to get some paint to freshen kitchen up . Turned in to paint . Spotlights new tiles new cupboard doors . Two new window ..possible ceiling reboarded n skimmed. Then when we got back I got is this wall able to be knocked out. And she went for f**k**g velspar paint

Its all we work for as well... holidays... seeing the world is what makes me want to go to work.

Not much else motivates me more.

Haha i have some painting to do at home but we kept it to white walls and ceilings everywhere.... but cannot ve bothered to start

Its all we work for as well... holidays... seeing the world is what makes me want to go to work.

Not much else motivates me more.

Haha i have some painting to do at home but we kept it to white walls and ceilings everywhere.... but cannot ve bothered to start
We’re ye got planned. . We got few uk short breaks booked the turkey this year n next . Fancy Cape Verde and few people have suggested Croatia which I quiet fancy

We’re ye got planned. . We got few uk short breaks booked the turkey this year n next . Fancy Cape Verde and few people have suggested Croatia which I quiet fancy

Nice... i have promised jane an all inclusive beach/pool holiday next year :)

But this year we have 60th birthday party in spain.... there for about 5 days...

Then we are off to the south of spajn for 4 weeks. Taking the car and bikes down so i can ride the fun roads. But also spend some time with the wife and maddy.

Also maybe off to portugal for 3 weeks in october with 4 mates on the bike but not sure yet as i like touring on my own rather than a pack.....

So without sounding big headed I've always held my own regarding plastering.

Most spreads that have worked with me tbf have always considered me a grafter and if I'm honest have always been a little intimidated.

Presently at 41+ after 20 years + seem to be struggling massively with...

1) physical side of game
2) mentally being drained

What do I do?????

Bit mentally drained here to and the shite one has to deal with in this game is shocking. Have to much booked in no to even take time off.

Highly recommend Cape Verde mate nearly posted that for zombie half the price of Jamaica too

Toureg is good place

Forgot to mention. The wall wife wants to take down os the wall i.ve just got round to boarding and plastering after 2 years.
Also if anyone wants any paint samples just ask it appears i.ve got a f**k**g shed full . I.ll do em at a pound a piece

Most spreads that have worked with me tbf have always considered me a grafter and if I'm honest have always been a little intimidated.

1) physical side of game

What do I do?????
Do what my teacher done, I regard him in the bracket you’ve been put in.... pass what you know onto ya younger generation of plasterers, not that theirs many of us lol.

1) physical side of game

What do I do?????
41 your having a laugh I'm 51 m8 still putting 3 bag sets on and still feel 21 you must be doing something wrong

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

If your quality is right but your struggling with the physical side of making the rates pay on site maybe you should just do private jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As we age, we naturally lose muscle condition, stamina, etc. You might find a change of diet is as good as anything, cut out refined sugar so you don’t become a burden on the nhs. As @imago says, rsi is a problem even you don’t feel it.....it’s creeping up on you, excersise the bits you don’t use regularly to balance your body .....
But.........what I did was........all of the above, and changed work practices.......by that I mean, I plaster less and less now and am lucky enough to be able to get some easier work that makes use of qualifications I took years ago in preparation for when I’d feel less inclined to “wet a trowel”.......
Change is as good as rest.

I got old a couple of years ago.
One minute I was fine, then I woke up one morning just before Christmas and I was a fat b*****d with aches and pains everywhere and screaming acid reflux.

I find drugs help...

I used to work like a dog . Chuck it on nd while its hanging run gear in to job.6am to 9 pm etc . Worse thing ever. Necks f**k*d now. If i could get a job that suited childcare sitution for 300 a week .id be done. I.m 43 in august and last few years .( though could be lack of sleep with baby and i dont train like i used cause i.m always tired) just not got the stamina. I now do two sets . No more then 3 bags a set . Still making same if not more money then when i was killing me sen. .
Time waits for no man ..catches up with all of us mate..
I used to be the same..at the end of the day none of us get any thanks for the extra graft we put in so f**k it if you are earning the same money for doing less graft then good luck to you

Wish I was working smarter today. 12.30am and just got in from work. Was in Germany for a few days over weekend, got home 3am Monday morn and been at it ever since to get a job finished before I go away to Spain in a few hours time. I'm gonna hit the Majitos big f**k**g time!

My old mans 56. We price our jobs high and do a s**t hot job. No pressure, no stress, I do the donkey work.

A1FC374E-09C7-4018-8C32-37471AFB5B19.gif