Beginner need help.

Hi everyone. I’m a painter and decorator and I want to expand my knowledge into polished plastering. I setup my small lab at home and I started to play around on some sample boards.
I want to try to make some marble plastering boards and I dont know what paint I should use for making the veins of marble. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks alot.

I would suggest going on a course as practicing on sample boards is totally different to applying on a job.Alotvof people watch YouTube and think it's easy but it's also knowing the product.All the best mate

I would suggest going on a course as practicing on sample boards is totally different to applying on a job.Alotvof people watch YouTube and think it's easy but it's also knowing the product.All the best mate
To be honest is not easy even on boards. Probably I’ll get some courses or even going as an apprentice with a team. But I want to learn the basics at home at least. Cheers.

As said marra, definitely get on a course. There is a lot you don't see when watching a video. If your trying to vein with paint then make sure it's lime based if using lime based Venetian plaster as an acrylic paint Will react with lime plaster