Been thinging

Members online

Andy g

It so hard to fined a good plasterer but they fcuking do the c**t. We should have the building trade by the bollock .and a plasterer that turn up

I’ve been thinging too... you know, about this and that. Trouble is if you thing too much you end up over thinging it and that’s when thinks can get too much!
Yes its abit like today was so f**k**g down and out thouht f**k it goinig same way all the time with trowel so easy but boy sorry amean girl was so down .may be thing arnt right at home as well

It so hard to fined a good plasterer but they fcuking do the c**t. We should have the building trade by the bollock .and a plasterer that turn up
Andy g stars in "the Thinging"

The "thing" is I blame colleges and courses churning out 50+ qualified "Plasterers" a year, the handful get snatched by the price dons turn them into specific roles and the one man bands that don't actually teach people, so they bounce from firm to firm helpless poor lads lol

Andy g stars in "the Thinging"

The "thing" is I blame colleges and courses churning out 50+ qualified "Plasterers" a year, the handful get snatched by the price dons turn them into specific roles and the one man bands that don't actually teach people, so they bounce from firm to firm helpless poor lads lol
Is that the sequel to “The Blob”