Beading - Hook on beads

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only point you've managed to get across recently is that you are an argumentative, whingeing, know nothing tosser with a chip on your shoulder.
Apart from that you seem a great chap.

I know plenty thank you. not that I have to justify myself to anyone on this forum.

I know plenty thank you. not that I have to justify myself to anyone on this forum.

You ask about mixing and using a bucket of Multifinish and then say "I know plenty thank you" and that you don't have to "justify yourself to anyone" yet those that use credit or drive expensive cars seem to need to in your eyes lol.
I hope I'm not acting to much like a plasterer for you.

You ask about mixing and using a bucket of Multifinish and then say "I know plenty thank you" and that you don't have to "justify yourself to anyone" yet those that use credit or drive expensive cars seem to need to in your eyes lol.
I hope I'm not acting to much like a plasterer for you.

I don't use multi finish very often so I haven't had much experience mixing it.
do you have a problem with that?

I don't use multi finish very often so I haven't had much experience mixing it.
do you have a problem with that?

I don't but you clearly do.

Even a newbie labourer shouldn't have any trouble mixing multi for the first time if he's used to mixing board finish and any spread that has to ask.......................well there's little hope.

I don't but you clearly do.

Even a newbie labourer shouldn't have any trouble mixing multi for the first time if he's used to mixing board finish and any spread that has to ask.......................well there's little hope.

I only asked because I was confused about the amount of water mentioned on the multi bag.
I have never used that much water to mix multi finish before.

@ sub55, fatarm, johniosaif and essexandy.
I am real and I'm not taking the piss.
chrisjack mentioned that he sometimes puts a few nails in them for added strength.
no one is taking the piss out of him for using nails to fix hook beads. so why me?
marshy ! I wasn't taking the piss, just asked a question.

I have used them a few times and they work fine. they have small spikes on the back so they hook in to the wall when you push them on to a corner. it means you don't have to hold them in place while you fix them.
a lad I worked with said you don't need to nail them in place, but it's always a good idea.
In your first post "it means you don't have to hold them in place while you fix them"??????
has anyone actually just fixed them in place with the spikes on the back? when I used them I fixed them in place with nails too.
Then in your next post"when I used them I fixed them in place with nails too??????
A bit different from what Chris said about extra strength. around bottom of doors,
. Have you actually used them or you just talkin **** ? Or are you a double agent.???? You are so close to being red flagged!.:RpS_sneaky:

Again I'm not taking the piss. I have used nails to fix them in place.
to be really honest, the first time I used them I had no idea that you don't need to fix them with nails. I really did think that the spikes held them in place so you could fix them hands free. sounds silly I know, but I had never used anything like that before.

:RpS_confused:
What's the point of buyin hook on beads if you gonna nail them on.:RpS_unsure:
belt and braces..............good on ya marshall..................safety is paramount in this game...........:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.