Beading 45 degree corners?????

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we there yet?
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1425678163.106384.jpg

its almost as if people know now that we go off on a tangent all the time , to be fair if we managed to stay on topic for 5 posts i think we did quite well, its usually a question from an OP and the reply is your G** and a cu nt i had anal with your mum and spaffed on your brothers chest last night......cheers wankerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

"spaffed on your brothers chest" :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

Hi, I'm plastering an ensuit a friend built himself,sort of half fifty pence shape, I've plastered plenty corners just off square but not as shallow an angle as these, they are about 45 degrees, will it be best stretching and forcing metal beads into place or would it be possible to use plastic beads, cheers

stop beads but make sue there plub and true by ur eye hard one to comment if not see but skim stop seems best

Is there life without FLANGE

:flapper:
use splayed corner beads as mentioned earlier in the thread. heres the expamet one but i have seen pvc ones elsewhere that might be more suitable. maybe try belmore or drywalltoolsdirect :RpS_thumbup:

Copy%20of%20ThinCoat_597.jpg

i agree that simply using a skim stop bead can sometimes leave a hairline crack along the edge without the flange. it can also be difficult to get them to sit straight sometimes

Bet he's just thought **** it and left the wall now. He's googling if someone really could get a jam jar sideways in their anus.

Trust in Jesus and he will show you the way........................to fix your 45 degree corner, which is actually a 135 degree corner. A 45 degree corner would be acute as opposed to obtuse. Jesus doesn't do acute angles, he leaves them to Moses.

Hi, I'm plastering an ensuit a friend built himself,sort of half fifty pence shape, I've plastered plenty corners just off square but not as shallow an angle as these, they are about 45 degrees, will it be best stretching and forcing metal beads into place or would it be possible to use plastic beads, cheers
Right, I know you've had lots of solutions to this one, but, we seem to have missed a major point here. Are they soundblock or tile backer boards? Please don't say they're normal ones as all the info you've had up to now might be wrong and we'll have to revise the advice :RpS_scared:

Oh........... and what colours the bog?

Seriously though I've found if you lay some jointing compound on both sides of the angle then get a small dog or a ferret maybe and just run its ass crack down it like a twitcher it works a treat

Don't do anything, just tell the customer to squint when they go to the toilet, and if anyone walks in on them, they'll think that they are Chinese and have walked into the wrong house.

Status
Not open for further replies.