Beading 45 degree corners?????

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the crazy gun totting taxi driver wasn't it?

Think that might have been derek bird. We stayed in one of those villages about 6 months after and the locals were telling us in the pub about it. Made you realise it actually happened and it wasnt just on the news

Beading 45 degree corners?????
Remember, plastering an off angle is like making love to a beautiful woman.

make it read all 7 pages (so far) about it then watch it as it realises how important a question this really was

Beading 45 degree corners????? Hello im a stop bead do you guys realise how hurtful this thread is to me furking cyber bullies!!!:RpS_cursing:

stick one of dannymacs dresses on it and borrow a pair of olicans heels then take it out for a meal at nandos and a finger in the car park

this is definatly the tread for people to boost thier post count to get into the private section:RpS_thumbsup:

lull it into a fall sense of security then let it down with some home truths wrecking its confidence, this will make the arris less contrantable

stick one of dannymacs dresses on it and borrow a pair of olicans heels then take it out for a meal at nandos and a finger in the car park

:RpS_lol: reminds me of that time we went for chicken :RpS_wub:

Tell it your only gonna have 1 pint after work then turn your phone off and roll in at last orders!!:RpS_sneaky:

taste it oli and think of me every time i fart and it makes no noise i think of you

I've kept all the fingernail poo scrapings from all our encounters in a tub under the sink, I'm going to make a Chicken Korma out of them all then eat it naked whilst we skype later... is 11pm still ok for you?

I've kept all the fingernail poo scrapings from all our encounters in a tub under the sink, I'm going to make a Chicken Korma out of them all then eat it naked whilst we skype later... is 11pm still ok for you?

yeah ill get the missus to sort the computer out before she goes to bed cos ive already pre tied my self up for you

Status
Not open for further replies.