baumit dg27

Members online

No members online now.

The Hobo

any of you boys ever used this its for bonding lime plasters to boards or skimmed walls or old lime walls

any of you boys ever used this its for bonding lime plasters to boards or skimmed walls or old lime walls

Yes it’s good stuff but a bit expensive, you can put over plasterboards so to allow lime finish on top.
Can control the suction of old dry bricks before backing coats although most harl on a wet lime splatter dash

Last edited:
Yes it’s good stuff but a bit expensive, you can put over plasterboards so to allow lime finish on top.
Can control the suction of old dry bricks before backing coats although most harm on a wet lime splatter dash
thanks for info think I agree very expensive some times get people wanting me to run cornice on plasterboard walls tried loads of different ways and materials always searching for new ways lime makes the job easier but its risky on boards or finished gypsum .cheers

thanks for info think I agree very expensive some times get people wanting me to run cornice on plasterboard walls tried loads of different ways and materials always searching for new ways lime makes the job easier but its risky on boards or finished gypsum .cheers

If you go on to the Venetian/polished plaster sites they sell the same product in smaller 1kg and 5kg tubs.

Really good product being using this to kill suction and create key on concrete blocks to take a nhl lime render on.
Been getting it from Ty-mawr lime but sure it will be on the web for cheaper