Battery mixers!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Any reviews after a couple of years of wear & tear?

Success or failure?...limitations, would you buy again or are they now f**k*d????

@John j need not comment!!!!

Zombie
100% one of the best purchases I've made in years is my DeWalt cordless mixer. 3 year guarantee so mine is going back 3 years after I bought it . 30 ish bags on a single charge, just as good as megamixer. I know a couple of lads with 2&1 teams and there's gets loads of abuse and that's since they came out.
Second best recent purchase is a scrim gun. Can't believe I've used a scraper all these years

100% one of the best purchases I've made in years is my DeWalt cordless mixer. 3 year guarantee so mine is going back 3 years after I bought it . 30 ish bags on a single charge, just as good as megamixer. I know a couple of lads with 2&1 teams and there's gets loads of abuse and that's since they came out.
Second best recent purchase is a scrim gun. Can't believe I've used a scraper all these years

We're probably all guilty at putting off buying new gear at times, then when we do, wished we'd bought it earlier. Its all an offset anyway.

Scrim gun!!!

Thanks for that mate how long have you had it?

When you say 30ish bags from a battery do you mean 30 different mixes or say 10 times 3 bags?

I’ve got the dewalt, brilliant for skimming, no so good if you’re dabbing all day. It will mix it but doesn’t like it. I do like to mix drywall stuff though, got 12 bags when I first got it off a charge. Only get 9 now. 3 bag mixes.

I’ve got the dewalt, brilliant for skimming, no so good if you’re dabbing all day. It will mix it but doesn’t like it. I do like to mix drywall stuff though, got 12 bags when I first got it off a charge. Only get 9 now. 3 bag mixes.

Thanks...so your battery is starting to fade then?

Success or failure?...limitations, would you buy again or are they now f**k*d????

Zombie
After 18 months I’ve just had to send mine off for a warranty repair . Kept going slow and fast . They put new speed adjuster on and now is good as new .

I've got the dewalt one,
It's ideal, use it for mixing thin coats on the scaffold, saves a lot of ball ache not having cables about and on a damp or wet day with transformers etc.

Do you use it for mixing the base coats or just the bucket coats pal?

72-R-1800VR_ml.jpg

If you're looking to get some new kit
You won't get better than this battery drill will never keep up

Tbf that's 2 bad reviews for me battery fading and a repair under 2 years.
When I looked into buying my old man a battery lawnmower battery life was my main concern. The information I got was that you should only expect a battery to work at anything near optimum levels for three years. And that's regardless of how often they are recharged.
Two new batteries would be a considerable outlay every three or four years.

Zombie
Mines still going used it for multi,hardwall 3 bags a time,dabbing,hp12 3 bags at a time,tc top coats. If rendering the battery doesn’t last long floating it will take 2 batteries in the day. Only problems I’m having is that it sounds funny some times and has moments when it goes really fast?!

Agree with the drill mate but I lashed my scrim gun straight away stick to my trowel

100% one of the best purchases I've made in years is my DeWalt cordless mixer. 3 year guarantee so mine is going back 3 years after I bought it . 30 ish bags on a single charge, just as good as megamixer. I know a couple of lads with 2&1 team and there's gets loads of abuse and that's since they came out.
Scrim gun? :oops: