Battery mixers

Members online

Ever noticed how similar the Collomix looks to the Metabo?

Not random coincidence...

18v Collomix 18v Metabo mix.jpg

Although it's only 18v, it's one of the best 18v platforms in the powertool industry:

Having said that, 54v Flexvolt will inevitably be more powerful. You can't circumvent the laws of physics.

Last edited:
I have a metabo cordless. Battery’s last about 4/5 bags of multi I would say. Got mine for £250 including 2 batteries.
For the money not bad, very convenient for small domestics and flats. Also handy for mixing outside as can put back in van to avoid it going missing.
not the most powerful but for what I use it for is fine.

I am however looking at buying the dewalt cordless for the power increase and battery longevity

I have a metabo cordless. Battery’s last about 4/5 bags of multi I would say. Got mine for £250 including 2 batteries.
For the money not bad, very convenient for small domestics and flats. Also handy for mixing outside as can put back in van to avoid it going missing.

I am however looking at buying the dewalt cordless for the power increase and battery longevity
Forgot to mention. Handles a max of two bags of multi at a time. Anymore and really struggles

£600 but so worth it. I don’t use anything else now. Battery life is excellent.

@megamix ah yes iv been using it since I got it I can’t see it being worth £600 but it’s good for a half decent hit. I let the brother in law use it to knock up some tile adhesive it didn’t have the beans. It’s a good drill for skimming and a little bit of hard wall. I’d say good for domestic but for site it will struggle like f**k. No doubt the cordless mixers will get better in the years. If I would to buy one I’d got for collomix or the metabo just for the speed on the trigger and couple hundred cheaper.
They are perfect for site work will knock up adhesive no problem we get 26 bags of skim out of one battery

That dewalt sounds like a 150 quid mixer.
And something definitely out if balance when the paddles spinning.
Just saved myself 600

Jumped in with my mate last week that dewalt mixer struggled with a 3 bag mix on multi. Think I would rather carry a transformer in then mix twice my 10 year Bosch will do a 5 bag mix no problem!

Nice bloke Leigh, but he sounds like Jed and Dave in these reviews.

I'm not taking sides, but I have to smile at his 'reviews'. He's definitely a character.

Only posted that vid for other people to draw their own conclusions, not saying I share the same views as him.

Jumped in with my mate last week that dewalt mixer struggled with a 3 bag mix on multi. Think I would rather carry a transformer in then mix twice my 10 year Bosch will do a 5 bag mix no problem!
Bosch are the best drills by far. Just wish tgeyd update the handle design

Bosh need to make one with twin handle I can’t believe they haven’t jumped on the mixer bandwagon tbh!

Been out for years