Bank Holiday

Maester

Anyone working today? I've decided to have the day off. One of the benefits of being self employed. It can wait.

Remember it's Good Friday today. Jesus sacrificed his flesh so you should abstain from eating meat but eat some fish instead.

Off today, working Monday. I have a very thick book on archaeological evidence of Jesus as I find the subject fascinating. Might read a bit of that. Have a look at some undercover abattoir videos, might put you off meat for life.....can't believe it's allowed still.

Off today, working Monday. I have a very thick book on archaeological evidence of Jesus as I find the subject fascinating. Might read a bit of that. Have a look at some undercover abattoir videos, might put you off meat for life.....can't believe it's allowed still.
It is fascinating. I've no doubt he existed. Even the dogs in the street know. But it developed into a means of controlling the masses. If someone said they were the son of god today people would think they were a nutter. David Icke, for example, when he said he was the Son of the Godhead. Ridiculed by everybody and their uncle. When in fact he's the sanest person you could ever meet.

It is fascinating. I've no doubt he existed. Even the dogs in the street know. But it developed into a means of controlling the masses. If someone said they were the son of god today people would think they were a nutter. David Icke, for example, when he said he was the Son of the Godhead. Ridiculed by everybody and their uncle. When in fact he's the sanest person you could ever meet.

Yes, he existed and I too am naturally averse to mass movements and following something just because my community does, that is insecurity in my book. But I am researching on my own terms from an unbiased and open minded standing and a guy that stood up and said I'm the son of God was either insane or actually the son of God. Fascinating stuff. I'm also reading the Tibetan book of living and dying, now this is some book.

I tried going to work but then Mrs Zolco said no as the custard owes a fair wedge so till they square up won't do anything else.
Not much of an enjoyable day so far, cleaned the house and the van already, bored now...

I tried going to work but then Mrs Zolco said no as the custard owes a fair wedge so till they square up won't do anything else.
Not much of an enjoyable day so far, cleaned the house and the van already, bored now...

Am at home waiting to go to work. A s**t feeling

:lol: All you lazy gits, stuff bank holiday I'm on site just smashed out over 100m2 with extra time in the mix, gonna smash out another 100 it's gotta be done for tomorrow then going pub :birra:
Bank Holiday

Yes, he existed and I too am naturally averse to mass movements and following something just because my community does, that is insecurity in my book. But I am researching on my own terms from an unbiased and open minded standing and a guy that stood up and said I'm the son of God was either insane or actually the son of God. Fascinating stuff. I'm also reading the Tibetan book of living and dying, now this is some book.
Read The Tibetan Book of the Dead a few years back. Or rather skipped through it. Really interesting. Momento mori (y) Read quite a few books on Buddhism. Mainly by Christmas Humphreys. Also his autobiography. Does your vegetarianism stem from it or coincidental?

Read The Tibetan Book of the Dead a few years back. Or rather skipped through it. Really interesting. Momento mori (y) Read quite a few books on Buddhism. Mainly by Christmas Humphreys. Also his autobiography. Does your vegetarianism stem from it or coincidental?

His autobiography now added to the list.Thanks. Looks a very interesting guy. Met up with my spiritual mentor the other day who's a bhuddist, sat in a cafe in Fairford in work clothes covered in s**t discussing the beauty of the dharma. Love that. Veggy thing is just off my own research really. I looked into intensive farming and saw what really goes on. Even soil Association have no control on death process where chopping off of cows legs whilst it's stunned but still alive is commonplace. Pigs cry just before they're killed too. I'm not as much opposed to the killing of animals as the intensive side of farming and the shear misery associated with it. As for the yulin dog festival....well what can you say? The world is fuckked.

I jumped on the channel tunnel today and heading to monaco for a car event on the bike :D

Got a busy few weeks ahead of me...

bloody cold this morning... shivering all the way to the channel...

I wasn't going to work then my mates said they were of to play footgolf and have a few beers so went and played that instead.

I was better at footgolf than normal golf but still pretty bad!

Looking forward to getting out on the bike tomorrow if it stays dry!!

How's your new bike @Danny

I wasn't going to work then my mates said they were of to play footgolf and have a few beers so went and played that instead.

I was better at footgolf than normal golf but still pretty bad!

Looking forward to getting out on the bike tomorrow if it stays dry!!

How's your new bike @Danny

I am trawling through a tonne of posts and private messages on here :D

The bike is awesome... thirsty but awesome :D handles like it is on rails and rapid... quite comfortable as well

What are you riding tomorrow?

I am trawling through a tonne of posts and private messages on here :D

The bike is awesome... thirsty but awesome :D handles like it is on rails and rapid... quite comfortable as well

What are you riding tomorrow?

I've got the sv1000s. Got scorpion cans on it and love the sound!!

Heading off around the Cotswolds in the morning for abit of blast.

I've got the sv1000s. Got scorpion cans on it and love the sound!!

Heading off around the Cotswolds in the morning for abit of blast.

Nice... loud pipes save lives :)

love that part of the world as well. We are going to be in verdon gorge tomorrow ( I think)

I believe his Mum got pissed and had a 1 night stand.
Poor old Joseph believed the whole virgin birth/son of God spiel.
Not too sure it would wash today with DNA testing?

A rumour plus time = The Bible.

Happy Easter.

Nice... loud pipes save lives :)

love that part of the world as well. We are going to be in verdon gorge tomorrow ( I think)

Exactly man my theory, if they don't see me they will sure hear me.

Yeah it's lovely sometimes take otnfor granted as live fairly close

Exactly man my theory, if they don't see me they will sure hear me.

Yeah it's lovely sometimes take otnfor granted as live fairly close

yup... except for the chap driving up and down the road outside my hotel at the moment.... just want some sleep

Here's my Saturday job, was ment to be one set as the week progressed its gone up to 3 sets fack that, I dont mind helping people out but dont take the piss.

Bank Holiday

Here's my Saturday job, was ment to be one set as the week progressed its gone up to 3 sets fack that, I dont mind helping people out but dont take the piss.

View attachment 17381
I'm on a barn conversion at weekends at the min as all my weeks are booked up feel so tired at min but money to good to turn down took today off and went football got back at 8pm and had dinner now sitting here thinking ffs back at it tomo I always agree to work and at time think yeah it's alright but have that thing where when it comes to it I think why didn't I say no

I'm on a barn conversion at weekends at the min as all my weeks are booked up feel so tired at min but money to good to turn down took today off and went football got back at 8pm and had dinner now sitting here thinking ffs back at it tomo I always agree to work and at time think yeah it's alright but have that thing where when it comes to it I think why didn't I say no

burning the candle at both ends is not good :D

burning the candle at both ends is not good :D
Plus got loads going on in my life with my boy Mrs ready to drop any day soon little one causing chaos round house but at min I just getting into system of doing 7 days a week today was first day off in about 30 days

Plus got loads going on in my life with my boy Mrs ready to drop any day soon little one causing chaos round house but at min I just getting into system of doing 7 days a week today was first day off in about 30 days

You need time off for sure... good luck to the mrs :D

Ive had to take my lad to the cultural wasteland that is Birmingham for a few days to a Nerds convention i mean gaming festival at the NEC. insomnia 60 fcuking luckily I've avoided the other 59 ffs.
Tomorrow we're off to see wretch32 and Chase and status it's means nothing to me but I'm fearing the worst.
Keep expecting the barman to scream "iiiiiiitt's Christmas".(y)