Bank holiday

Members online

UPDATE

Texts started coming thick and fast at 8.30, where am I etc. Put phone on silent and didn't answer.
At 1pm texted him, sorry I couldn't make it, the unicorn escaped during the night and we had to use my unmanned manned flying drone to try find him.

5pm he turns his phone back on texts that I'm only using that as an excuse but he hopes I find it anyway.

5.30 I reply that I'm willing to pay him 15 pounds compensation for not turning up and for him having to fix the coving himself.

5.45 he replies I should use the £15 to treat my son.

I reply that I'm not treating my son cos he never tied up the unicorn last night and now I've lost £25 days wages.

He's still texting now....

UPDATE

Texts started coming thick and fast at 8.30, where am I etc. Put phone on silent and didn't answer.
At 1pm texted him, sorry I couldn't make it, the unicorn escaped during the night and we had to use my unmanned manned flying drone to try find him.

5pm he turns his phone back on texts that I'm only using that as an excuse but he hopes I find it anyway.

5.30 I reply that I'm willing to pay him 15 pounds compensation for not turning up and for him having to fix the coving himself.

I reply that I'm not treating my son cos he never tied up the unicorn last night and now I've lost £25 days wages.

PMSL :risas:

UPDATE

I believe the unicorn has escaped

Bank holiday

That's it mate, always something to do ove always been the same with my 4x4's I always say I'm just going to lift it this time and put tyres on...

Love being on.the spanners though so relaxing

hahah yup it is relaxing :D especially teh sound of the torque wrench click :D