Bank holiday

Members online

Went to look at a job in the next road to me for a pak1, only cos I was walking to the off-licence anyway. Ding ding, door opens, hi I'm eddie . Hi I'm kadir, are you cheap ?

Went to look at a job in the next road to me for a pak1, only cos I was walking to the off-licence anyway. Ding ding, door opens, hi I'm eddie . Hi I'm kadir, are you cheap ?

Doesn't matter were you are threre all tight fisted bashtards

Got texted by another one of them on Friday, how much to cove a room, labour only ? Handy morning I thought, 150. Loads of texts later, "I'm awarding you the job for 150", start Tuesday he said. I was really excited about this. NOT. Agreed to pop over yesterday to have a quick look, make sure he had enough mats etc. Driving over got a text saying, sorry, we got an I****n to do it for 80.
Gave him a mouthful via text saying typical Asian xxxx.

Got bolloxed last night and sent him a text at 2 am saying I'll do it for 25 cash cos I'm off now on Tuesday. He replies at 7 am saying the I****n has already done it flecked it up and can I come on Tuesday to fill and sand for 25, don't worry, it's cash.
Ok I said, I'll be there at 9am on Tuesday, can't look at it today cos I have to look after my sons unicorn.
Great he says, the plasterer left the walls all bumpy, can you straighten them aswell ? Of course, I said, see you in the morning , 9 Am sharp
:bailando:

I've got all this on whatsapp cos the tight c**t won't pay for texts. Is there anyway I can post it on here or the Internet ?

I had one in tears the other week I said £250 to skim a bedroom ceiling supplied she said its only a mornings work, please no that's to expensive why are you charging me for a day, I asked her were I'm ment to go after 12pm on a Saturday after I finished hers

she said I could stay there and give her a hand stripping wallpaper and fill some walls if needed for £250 that's a full days pay.

No worries I said see you Saturday morning, never turned up and after 15 phone calls I finally answered and said I'm just plastering a a ceiling and 3 walls for £50 I'm going to be here all day sorry.

Got texted by another one of them on Friday, how much to cove a room, labour only ? Handy morning I thought, 150. Loads of texts later, "I'm awarding you the job for 150", start Tuesday he said. I was really excited about this. NOT. Agreed to pop over yesterday to have a quick look, make sure he had enough mats etc. Driving over got a text saying, sorry, we got an I****n to do it for 80.
Gave him a mouthful via text saying typical Asian xxxx.

Got bolloxed last night and sent him a text at 2 am saying I'll do it for 25 cash cos I'm off now on Tuesday. He replies at 7 am saying the I****n has already done it flecked it up and can I come on Tuesday to fill and sand for 25, don't worry, it's cash.
Ok I said, I'll be there at 9am on Tuesday, can't look at it today cos I have to look after my sons unicorn.
Great he says, the plasterer left the walls all bumpy, can you straighten them aswell ? Of course, I said, see you in the morning , 9 Am sharp
:bailando:
Is that seriously true lol? Luv it..hope he sets his alarm in morning

HTC one. Just looked at the chat. I can email it to @Danny and he can post it up ?, obviously hiding phone numbers. Can do it tomorrow while I'm doing the 25 quid job lol
HTC One using the Power and Volume Down buttons. Simultaneously press both buttons until you hear a shutter tone, then release the two buttons. The screenshot thumbnail is flashed briefly on the screen.

U shud of egged him on further Irish spread and Said whilst ive got abit if gear knocked up Il go round your house from top to bottom and fill owt you want out just circle any patching u want doing then hopefully he wud of gone round his house drawing loads of circles on his walls

I had one in tears the other week I said £250 to skim a bedroom ceiling supplied she said its only a mornings work, please no that's to expensive why are you charging me for a day, I asked her were I'm ment to go after 12pm on a Saturday after I finished hers

she said I could stay there and give her a hand stripping wallpaper and fill some walls if needed for £250 that's a full days pay.

No worries I said see you Saturday morning, never turned up and after 15 phone calls I finally answered and said I'm just plastering a a ceiling and 3 walls for £50 I'm going to be here all day sorry.
You lot most deal with some right c**ts
I don't think anyone has questioned how much I'm earning!!!

U shud of egged him on further Irish spread and Said whilst ive got abit if gear knocked up Il go round your house from top to bottom and fill owt you want out just circle any patching u want doing then hopefully he wud of gone round his house drawing loads of circles on his walls

I'm waiting for the calls in the morning saying I'm late. He doesn't know yet that I've got to bring my rocking horse to the vet

Please could you make sure you mark them with thick marker pen my eyes ain't as good as they used to be

HTC One using the Power and Volume Down buttons. Simultaneously press both buttons until you hear a shutter tone, then release the two buttons. The screenshot thumbnail is flashed briefly on the screen.

Tried that, it works but only shows a couple of texts, there are about 50.

Go
Doesn't matter were you are threre all tight fisted bashtards
going to work for one tomorrow and wed, when I quoted him first thing came out of his mouth. Too dear too dear! He tried his hardest to get me down but I didn't give in lol. Was cheap anyway fs

Go

going to work for one tomorrow and wed, when I quoted him first thing came out of his mouth. Too dear too dear! He tried his hardest to get me down but I didn't give in lol. Was cheap anyway fs
2 dear my friend 2 dear..

100% true, sent it to Lee to post
I had a similar one all through WhatsApp. Unfortunately Deleted it all except the picture she sent. Wanted a kitchen skimmed same day shed already bought THE bag of plaster for it. Said the ceiling been boarded too...

d1be669bffcfa1f024a97dc77ac07d09.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I replied with

Thank you for the offer but i wouldn't be happy quoting the work. The ceiling needs taking down and replacing and i am not keen on working around kitchen units. Its awkward and a risk of damaging them. Especially ripping down and replacing the ceiling

I had a similar one all through WhatsApp. Unfortunately Deleted it all except the picture she sent. Wanted a kitchen skimmed same day shed already bought THE bag of plaster for it. Said the ceiling been boarded too...

d1be669bffcfa1f024a97dc77ac07d09.jpg

Bob on is that beddy...............