Bad habits

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, I don't know about the beads, I just saw it in a thread, wish I had asked at the time now. Not brushing in the angles sort of makes sense to me as it seems it may weaken the plaster or fill with it with fat? Just wanted to guage peoples opinions on them and see if people mention anything else that I unwittingly do myself. Accepting your mistakes and working on weaknesses is all part of learning Spunky. So far its worked out ok as I am seeing a few things I do, and a lot of things others do that piss me off.

Yet again spunky you've completly missed the point and tried to start a war in an otherwise innocent thread. I was asking about those because some people do it and others don't because they were taught differently or just don't like it. At this stage in the game I couldnt care less about either so long as it works, but if they are bad practice it would be good to know as well as interesting to see how peoples ways/methods differ. ...bit like spongefloating.

im not being awkward mate i dont know why youre asking basic questions a week old labourer would now...is that alright or am i out of order you clueless piece of s**t

I hate seeing people wiping either skim or fat of their trowel onto the edge of the spot board. If I'm working of the same spot I can't stand it if they don't take the plaster cleanly of the spot, you know when they slide it onto their hawk but leave a 1/2in. thick trowel width bit of gear smeared across the board:RpS_cursing:, these guys just don't have the gift:RpS_blushing:

im not being awkward mate i dont know why youre asking basic questions a week old labourer would now...is that alright or am i out of order you clueless piece of s**t

Now stop being nasty to the nice young man or you'll have to go back into your box.

Lol...Nick, I've got a bad ankle. Will you go on the tower and do the tops, I'll push you round.

WTF? Those questions were based on peoples opinions on here not mine. I use a brush on internals, I use my finger in beads, I asked because people were saying otherwise on this forum.

As for clueless piece of s**t,**Deep breath**; you stuggle to string more then two words together on a good day spunky. You couldnt pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel. There is a reason you are out of work. You are thick as s**t, and you have no business sense. You are in debt up to your eyeballs, yet you are so classless that you come on here bragging about making 300 quid when everyone knows its the only bit of work you have had all week. Who are you trying to kid mate? You have no people skills, which is why you come on here and post nearly 8000 illiterate posts about a job you supposedly hate to 'friends' you havent met while your wife sits next to you wondering what the **** she is doing wasting her life. You are so thick that you are stuck in a job you hate with no way out because even you know that you have **** all else going on upstairs. Did I mention that you are thick?

Oooops, I think I just bit the bait.

Anyway, sticks and stones may brake my bones- but you'll always be a c*nt!

Bad habits - Masturbating at work Bad habits

"just bit the bait" **** me you were gorge hooked there fella, now play nicely or you'll both have to get out of the sand pit.

Anyway what's all this brush down the internal lark? Do you mean working wet internals or working up against a finished wall?

Last edited:
I hate seeing people wiping either skim or fat of their trowel onto the edge of the spot board. If I'm working of the same spot I can't stand it if they don't take the plaster cleanly of the spot, you know when they slide it onto their hawk but leave a 1/2in. thick trowel width bit of gear smeared across the board:RpS_cursing:, these guys just don't have the gift:RpS_blushing:

Agree with that one Andy - nice clean board all the way :RpS_thumbup:

"just bit the bait" **** me you were gorge hooked there fella, now play nicely or you'll both have to get out of the sand pit.

Anyway what's all this brush down the internal lark? Do you mean working wet internals or working up against a finished wall?

wet internals after the final trowel i think

What winds me up is when builders think all your neatly stacked plaster is some where they can put there tools, lunch and whatever else they can find on it or when labs load out and put all the gear against the ******* walls that are about to be plastered dumb *****.

I like to scrape fat off on door frames - I don't have the gift

Last edited:
Iwipe my fat of on door liners or the underside of window boards, rough c unt i am, just knock it of when dry. whats the problem.

WTF? Those questions were based on peoples opinions on here not mine. I use a brush on internals, I use my finger in beads, I asked because people were saying otherwise on this forum.

As for clueless piece of s**t,**Deep breath**; you stuggle to string more then two words together on a good day spunky. You couldnt pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel. There is a reason you are out of work. You are thick as s**t, and you have no business sense. You are in debt up to your eyeballs, yet you are so classless that you come on here bragging about making 300 quid when everyone knows its the only bit of work you have had all week. Who are you trying to kid mate? You have no people skills, which is why you come on here and post nearly 8000 illiterate posts about a job you supposedly hate to 'friends' you havent met while your wife sits next to you wondering what the **** she is doing wasting her life. You are so thick that you are stuck in a job you hate with no way out because even you know that you have **** all else going on upstairs. Did I mention that you are thick?

Oooops, I think I just bit the bait.

Anyway, sticks and stones may brake my bones- but you'll always be a c*nt!
i earnt nearly 40 grand last year in a recession happily married 2 kids 3rd on the way never out of work in the last 11 years and actually enjoy my job .....you are so far from the truth you fool

Damnit, internet cut out.

Andy, Like currier says, I was talking about the sash brush (aka dog dick) in the internals.

Spunky, turnover doesnt equal profit. Stop bragging falsities on the internet you little keyboard warrior. The fact you talk so loudly about how much you earn, while hating all newcomers to the trade tells me and everyone else things are far from alright.

Thanks to everyone else for your replies, proof that this isnt spunkys forum.

wet internals after the final trowel i think

Why the **** if you've just trowelled it up properly would you want to run a ******* brush down it?

I like to scrape fat off on door frames - I don't have the gift

Iwipe my fat of on door liners or the underside of window boards, rough c unt i am, just knock it of when dry. whats the problem.

I also find myself scraping my fat on door linings and window cills but I'm hoping this will happen less as I shed some of this weight.

I've got a really bad habit of watching myself in the mirror while i'm working. I can't wait til tomorrow.....................i get better looking everyday!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.