Bad Feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Mart

Guys there is so much bad air around its getting very silly. A lot of people are going on about banter, but this aint banter its personal and it must stop.

I have had to delete a lot of things from threads that are just unacceptable and have no place on this forum.

Any member who feels they are being targeted or abused unjustly by any member on a personel level can get in touch with me or any of the other mods via PM and we will look into it on their behalf and take nessersary action.

Danny and the mods are in contact and just because he is travelling does not mean he isnt watching... He is!!

Lets keep it real and be a happy forum ;D ;D

have to agree with u mart......can everyone chill the hell out....surley we all have common ground like slagging off brickies / builders.....why have the argies in house .......lifes too short boys

At last, hear hear Big Mart & Phippsy. I used to look forward to logging on and picking up some top tips & ideas but like Big mart says its all getting a bit silly and out of hand - If a newbie wants to post a 'daft' question about how to attach an angle bead then they should not be vilified for doing so, instead those that feel it beneath them to answer, dont bother, let someone else answer it

Forums like these should be free from discrimination against rookies, I myself have only been trading for 4 years and look to this forum to pick up hints and share ideas with others - where I can I like to help out and offer my five bobs worth and hope that whoever takes my post and applies the information I have given, will in some way be more confident to attack a job that they might have otherwise been less inclined to do so

Lets get back to the trade - its a skilled job make no mistake and there will be time served spreads that hate the likes of me or any others that think they are the bees knees after a couple of years but I have come across plenty of older guys that are happy to both share and take experience alike

On a lighter note, I've got my eye on a second hand Renault trafic - 03 / 04 plate - seen them for about 3500 -4000 - Anyone got any horror stories about them or has anyone got one and recommend it ??

Keep spreading chaps - Phil

well said i been spreading for over 30 years and you all have to start somewhere and I've read things on here that i can learn from cause i don't know it all or profess too all the pissing and moaning is turning this forum into a bore not just that if the new boy's coming through don't get proper advice what happen's to the trade ?p.s. never buy a Renault they make s**t commercial vehicles.

I've been plastering for 4 years and I am better than anybody on this forum ;D ;D NOT! My hat goes off to those that can plaster. Respect, a real skill. I find that I am continually trying to make my current job better than the last one. It's a proper man's job tho init?

Just had to have a new gearbox in my Renault Traffic after 11000 miles from new.

I know you mean TonyM ....... i wonder if its a uks/ l&d/plasterers f type of person on there ? ;D after all who wants to talk about plastering after a days plastering ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.