Back to work get masked up

Vincey

Private Member
Make no mistake lads no one gives a s**t about any of us except us ,the Guinea pigs going back to work, these masks I got from my local pharmacy they have plenty of stock so give yours a try and pop one on everyday, better to be safe than sorry I say
£5 for 4 that’s basically a pound a day it’s peanuts for keeping you safe
FEA09DA5-3CF3-4359-9C93-9D0B9EB417C3.jpeg

You can not catch a unicorn
The worst thing you could ever do is wear a mask
& if any one is shittin it that much stay home period!

Your welcome

• Agree
Reactions: gps
Fair play dollar mate I’m not saying I know anymore than anyone else and still don’t have an honest view of all this stuff but I did see a video of a guy back on site I thought oh nice one mate it looks a brilliant job there was another guy about 5 metres away I thought it’s great to see them doing what we are being asked to and earning money for themselves but then he turned left on the video and three guys all standing there together I thought Ffs we can’t even do this s**t for one day , lads will get kicked off sites and won’t have any money, they will be on trades like hawks so very simple answer just get a mask until this is over it costs f**k all

Another thing I noticed today if like me you are going to public homes or. buildings for jobs as soon as you pull up anywhere everyone is watching you , most people are on edge and rightfully so we are driving into there safe lockdown zone so when stepping out of the van it does look better with mask on it’s like saying I actually give a s**t about you and your home/area rather than not

Bollox, public shaming will start now. Mask helps prevent you from infecting someone else, not the other way round. So if I see someone wearing one I'm like are you infected then or about to mug me? Either way I'm keeping you well out of swinging distance.

Bollox, public shaming will start now. Mask helps prevent you from infecting someone else, not the other way round. So if I see someone wearing one I'm like are you infected then or about to mug me? Either way I'm keeping you well out of swinging distance.
I seen a woman from the infectious diseases today saying similar I thought what a load of rubbish if that’s true then why do nhs wear them on wards , it’s obvious to protect the person wearing it too

I seen a woman from the infectious diseases today saying similar I thought what a load of rubbish if that’s true then why do nhs wear them on wards , it’s obvious to protect the person wearing it too
It's a good reminder not to touch your mouth or nose and hence transfer virus from your hands

And there you go Pete, you've become one of those people who think they know more than everyone else. Stop being a f**k**g snowflake. Get out there and get on with life.

Make no mistake lads no one gives a s**t about any of us except us ,the Guinea pigs going back to work, these masks I got from my local pharmacy they have plenty of stock so give yours a try and pop one on everyday, better to be safe than sorry I say
£5 for 4 that’s basically a pound a day it’s peanuts for keeping you safe
View attachment 49048
More chance of catching it with a mask than not if you're wearing one mask the entire day mate

Tbf maybe I was blabbering on one last night , watched the video of how the droplets spread around by the scientists in Finland it got me uptight again about it all
I’m gonna wear one anyway

Separate note, anyone ever had a load of grit in bags of multi? Not had this before, 100s of bits of grit in each bag 2 or 3mm in diameter, it's like it's not been crushed properly. Had to use different branch to buy it and it's shite

Separate note, anyone ever had a load of grit in bags of multi? Not had this before, 100s of bits of grit in each bag 2 or 3mm in diameter, it's like it's not been crushed properly. Had to use different branch to buy it and it's shite
Oi f**k off to a forum that's interested in plastering. This is covid central.
By the way yes I've experienced that.

sounds about normal to me

Tbf maybe I was blabbering on one last night , watched the video of how the droplets spread around by the scientists in Finland it got me uptight again about it all
I’m gonna wear one anyway
Fair play, it gets me wound a bit sometimes too. If you want to wear one ok. In answer to the NHS bit - they wear a higher grade/fitting mask in areas where they are at risk of catching it, and the lower grade one elsewhere to prevent them passing it to other patients.

Real pro would of skipped the lot
& left it till fresh real stored gear is available
stick to washing dishes

Your welcome

Real pro would of skipped the lot
& left it till fresh real stored gear is available
stick to washing dishes

Your welcome
Real pro can get a good finish even with a bag of stones

You're welcome

Ps date is end of July and I've never had a problem with buildbase plaster before

Always get grit in multi,that's why we switched to board finish as never get grit in that.using multi at min as got 40 bags delivered and its utter shite

About 10 years. Obviously been very lucky then. You find it's the odd bag or the whole batch?
Tbf I'm with you...see a lot about the grit on here but I never get that...get the s**t where it turns to chewing gum and it tears but that's more annoying than anything but never really had the lumps in it

Tbf I'm with you...see a lot about the grit on here but I never get that...get the s**t where it turns to chewing gum and it tears but that's more annoying than anything but never really had the lumps in it
It's often a little bit gritty but this is 3 or 4mm stones, absolute shite