B4-2l rotor & stator

Members online

no mate they come with a B4 1.5 and spray the same speed as the ritmo l,
If you put a b42 on the fastest ritmo in the world piss all over them turbos,
The ritmo nitro

We use a b4 2l although ours is an l if that makes any odds.
You can buy the longer pins and put the b42l on the ritmo m and increases the output,
not that bothered really but I can't get my hands on the b4 1.5 pft 3 week wait,
I'm getting through them so quick at the moment some a lot quicker than others and going to be in trouble,

I have put B4-2 soft on my ritmo M but not used it yet, will post when I do. Summer time we like to get the gear on early so spraying weber with the 3 phase atm.

I have put B4-2 soft on my ritmo M but not used it yet, will post when I do. Summer time we like to get the gear on early so spraying weber with the 3 phase atm.
Just about to order now so I'll probably let you know before(y)

You can buy the longer pins and put the b42l on the ritmo m and increases the output,
not that bothered really but I can't get my hands on the b4 1.5 pft 3 week wait,
I'm getting through them so quick at the moment some a lot quicker than others and going to be in trouble,
Have you tried Chris at direct building supplies ?

Pft Scotland told me no tom can’t remember exactly why but sure he said something about the 1.5 is the turn where as the l turn is 2 , the wiser guys on here might know what he meant

Pft Scotland told me no tom can’t remember exactly why but sure he said something about the 1.5 is the turn where as the l turn is 2 , the wiser guys on here might know what he meant
Spoke with Ian he reckons it's fine and get high output but got to be soft r&s

Found it , M power
A0AB14BA-F32C-431D-8583-B7A8B0D62C18.jpeg

The B is the unit size. All B pumps will have the same diameter as each other but length can vary.

The 4 is the ocsilation in mm, as a B4 rotor turns it throws 4mm off its centre line. The bigger this number the more volume the pump will have and therefore more speed.

The 1.5 and 2 is the amount of revolutions of the rotor it takes for the material to pass through the unit, the lower this number the faster the pump.

You might then look and think that the ritmo L's B4-2 has a lower output than the M's B4-1.5 but this is not the case, because the L's pump is 33% longer than the M's it takes another .5 of a revolution (33%) for the material to pass through.

So the output of the two units is exactly the same and speed will then be determined by motor rpm, which is faster on the M. The only benefit of the longer r/s of the L is its ability to hold more pressure.

The B is the unit size. All B pumps will have the same diameter as each other but length can vary.

The 4 is the ocsilation in mm, as a B4 rotor turns it throws 4mm off its centre line. The bigger this number the more volume the pump will have and therefore more speed.

The 1.5 and 2 is the amount of revolutions of the rotor it takes for the material to pass through the unit, the lower this number the faster the pump.

You might then look and think that the ritmo L's B4-2 has a lower output than the M's B4-1.5 but this is not the case, because the L's pump is 33% longer than the M's it takes another .5 of a revolution (33%) for the material to pass through.

So the output of the two units is exactly the same and speed will then be determined by motor rpm, which is faster on the M. The only benefit of the longer r/s of the L is its ability to hold more pressure.
That’s what I meant too brother , tom this came this morning
How many pallets you guys get out of one roughly ?
505EE291-E0D4-494B-8E05-56C3AF1EB509.jpeg
DD221EE1-8ABB-4421-92AC-C5D2348ABCE7.jpeg
19A9FE50-93FE-4CCD-BE52-2D3C6030A520.jpeg

Impressive knowledge @Wezly :numberone:

That’s what I meant too brother , tom this came this morning
How many pallets you guys get out of one roughly ?
View attachment 51381View attachment 51382View attachment 51383
Obviously the material will make a difference
But I seem to be getting on average 5 pallets with base coat, saying that I've had one that seem to just keep going lost track but well over 10 pallets mate,
My last one has just gone on this morning's spray

Look at PFT spec and and Lts per rpm they seem the same, the soft version should be easier to turn therefore less amps and more rpm, that's what I hope but will post when we finally use the thing. I only use the clampable R&S usually on the ritmo M, not too tight, holding pressure at over 5bar is fine, again less amp draw.

I’ve only ever used a clamp. Never used a soft. Still not fully got the most out of it but when I do it’ll pay off. I give it half a turn every pallet.

Last edited:
Look at PFT spec and and Lts per rpm they seem the same, the soft version should be easier to turn therefore less amps and more rpm, that's what I hope but will post when we finally use the thing. I only use the clampable R&S usually on the ritmo M, not too tight, holding pressure at over 5bar is fine, again less amp draw.
That's right, they are the same. Interesting you say about the soft, but by putting 33% longer r/s your increasing the rolling resistance by 33%. You won't find any extra rpm by reducing load, the soft r/s is designed to ease the machine on start up when it will pull most amps.
On paper it's a thankless task.

I was just gonna say the exact same thing

It’s Parex bl10 that eats the Shite out of them with us. We spray a lot of it, apparently it’s due to the high marble content in it.