B&Q

Members online

djfleming22

Noticed on the website saying they don’t sell Gypsum Multi Finish wonder if there going down the route of selling there own plaster only ...big mistake if that is the case going by some of the reactions to Make Good.

No bags of multi at my store but plenty of make good plaster...and they can keep it

Tell me about it mate. Couldn’t believe my luck! Lol

popped in to Selco today as it’s next to Howdens. Apparently they have one delivery a week, but it’s got to the point where people are following the delivery wagons to their branches.

If you got a few rooms to do . Say 5 bags a room just order the carlite. Puts bout 30 quid on job. I some customers who are happy to pay it as there desperate tonget done

If you got a few rooms to do . Say 5 bags a room just order the carlite. Puts bout 30 quid on job. I some customers who are happy to pay it as there desperate tonget done

I can probably get carlite but will hold out on Selco. Only need a few bags at mo.

Apparently B&Q had 19 pallets delivered this afternoon
Nearly gone an hour later so my mate said

Im past being arsed now

Got a pallet this week and just thinking why did I bother because every f**k*r wants you there yesterday

f**k B&Q and wickes the c**ts. Lads honestly give the carlite a chance, it’s nice stuff. b*ll***s to chasing round after multi. You should be charging enough on mats to cover carlite anyway to be honest

Grey bonding:love:
clockworkthumb.gif