B&Q Marshalltown

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
What's the story with these?
IMG_0867.JPG
IMG_0868.JPG
IMG_0872.JPG

I saw these the other week. Felt a lot different to your normal marshalltown. Aimed at the DIYer I guess. Would be interesting to hear from someone that's used one!

They are the cheap stuff for the day market, any of the stuff with Qlt on it isn't proper marshalltown

Pure dirt they are.A lad I work with got one.We're still slagging him about it.

Felt heavier and different like you say, 12 inch as well, forgot this was underside of the blade,QLT what a shame who ever had the clever idea to not stock a good range of mt instead, don't often go B&Q but always have a ganda around for an impulse buy
IMG_0870.JPG

Bit of a sly 1 is that really as diy person wud prob think he's getting a Marshall town..suppose saying made in china says it all really

They're great trowels. You just need to learn how to use them properly - it's a dark art you wouldn't understand it.

Same as uni.
Damn you plastering! So i need a gud phone,learn how to use uni and master the fake Marshall town then Il be complete..dont know how ive winged it this last 17 years tbh

Or and clemo ive never disputed airless isn't a better finish as frm wat I've seen it is..i said Il guarantee airless will be no further up the road in 10 years time than it is 2day and will never take over multi market..never said multi was better

Or and clemo ive never disputed airless isn't a better finish as frm wat I've seen it is..i said Il guarantee airless will be no further up the road in 10 years time than it is 2day and will never take over multi market..never said multi was better
I don't care lol

On a more serious note clemo wat about that fight haye v bellew? Cant wait for it me..think haye knockout round 2..cant stand that bellew

On a more serious note clemo wat about that fight haye v bellew? Cant wait for it me..think haye knockout round 2..cant stand that bellew

Me and beddy where talking about it last night. Can't see it going past 3. Haye is going to kill him. Talk about a miss mach. Did you see the state of Billy Joe last night f**k me he and his corner where f****** terrible. Looking forward to dillian whyte vs chisora that's going to be an other street fight

Me and beddy where talking about it last night. Can't see it going past 3. Haye is going to kill him. Talk about a miss mach. Did you see the state of Billy Joe last night f**k me he and his corner where f****** terrible. Looking forward to dillian whyte vs chisora that's going to be an other street fight
Ye I'm out nxt sat so prob wont c any of it! I prefer staying in and watching boxing so I watch it..yes haye is going to slaughter him it will be funny

Is he gud billy Joe ive never seen any of his fights he fights some rite shite so dnt bother with watching his fights

Is he gud billy Joe ive never seen any of his fights he fights some rite shite so dnt bother with watching his fights
He is good. But f**k me he was f**k**g useless last night. Was slow on fit and his corner where given him terrible advice. It was shocking to say the least

He is good. But f**k me he was f**k**g useless last night. Was slow on fit and his corner where given him terrible advice. It was shocking to say the least
He never fights any1 tho clemo..ye he's fought Eubank but If there fighted now eubank wud win I reckon

He never fights any1 tho clemo..ye he's fought Eubank but If there fighted now eubank wud win I reckon
He fight Andy Lee he is a class act. It was a close fight split decision on the cards. But Lee wasn't his best on the night. It's the best I've seen Billy Joe box that night. He won't give Lee a remach. Eubank has dodged Lee. I think Lee and Jacob's is going to fight in new York in may for the WBA in may. That will be a good fight. The winner might go on to fight GGG. Lee will fight GGG as he doesn't dodge people.

He fight Andy Lee he is a class act. It was a close fight split decision on the cards. But Lee wasn't his best on the night. It's the best I've seen Billy Joe box that night. He won't give Lee a remach. Eubank has dodged Lee. I think Lee and Jacob's is going to fight in new York in may for the WBA in may. That will be a good fight. The winner might go on to fight GGG. Lee will fight GGG as he doesn't dodge people.
Thought ggg Jacobs was nailed on..ggg shud move up and fight ward..brook jumped up 2 so y cant he lol

I saw these the other week. Felt a lot different to your normal marshalltown. Aimed at the DIYer I guess. Would be interesting to hear from someone that's used one!
Thats why he's interested in them. aimed at the DIYer. Its his skill level. feel sorry for Lodan