Awkward ceiling

Status
Not open for further replies.
have a wonder down the centre aisle of Aldi, sure you'll find a useful tool there for cheap!

The amount of tools that iv stacker up from good old aldi over the last few years who needs a merchants all they need to do now is roll the finish

mind you it's probably the same sh*t jewsons bring in that tears like fook and mixes like rubber had another good old bag of that today

That's like me saying to a tiler , ive tiled it you need to all the cuts and grout it!

Funny you should say that cos 2 years ago i got a call about a kitchen floor to tile. Went to look at the job and someone else had tiled the floor and left all the cuts Apparently his craic was "these tiles are too big for my cutter so you will need to get someone else to do the cuts" BUT, they still payed him :RpS_laugh:

Funny you should say that cos 2 years ago i got a call about a kitchen floor to tile. Went to look at the job and someone else had tiled the floor and left all the cuts Apparently his craic was "these tiles are too big for my cutter so you will need to get someone else to do the cuts" BUT, they still payed him :RpS_laugh:

It's like when you get knobhead plasteres who don't do ceilings

Even worse than that bob,I went to help another spread out on a new build once and he only had the upstairs because the bloke that was doing the downstairs only did downstairs......

I kid you not I got a call from a plasterer with ten years experience who was doing a hall stairs and landing who suddenly realised he was scared of heights lol

Status
Not open for further replies.