available next week in midlands area

Members online

sean73

available for work next week in midlands area . preferably nottingham or derby .cheers . number 07530233221 Sean

No offence I was just laughing because when your not looking for work it turns up and the othwer way round. Sounds like a nice job though. Sell me it
Sell it to you....I'll be wearing suspenders and high heels and you can look at my perfect body all day

could always mind your own business then ...
If you want people to mind their own business don't post on a public forum saying you work when you want and most jobs are crap

If you want people to mind their own business don't post on a public forum saying you work when you want and most jobs are crap
I'm on a public forum to find a good job . not to receive pointless comments from you . ok ?

Ok, good luck, I don't think anyone is hiring

my kids went through my phone last weekend and text "hi" to everyone with little smiley pics.....for 4 days solid i got calls and voicemails for work.
having to explain im busy it was my nippers im sorry.
they wont take no for an answer now im trying to please everyone including the nippers when they started it.

my kids went through my phone last weekend and text "hi" to everyone with little smiley pics.....for 4 days solid i got calls and voicemails for work.
they wont take no for an answer now im trying to please everyone including the nippers when they started it.
You must be good or cheap

if thats true... what a great way to get work in the quiet times