At what stage to use sponge float during set

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoebe

Just wondered what peoples opinions are on what stage to use sponge during a set. I know a lot of people use the sponge float to speed up sets etc, just wanna know when to use it I.e, at flattening stage?

I believe spunky is ure man for this info, you might just have started the whole sponge float debate again!!!! :RpS_thumbsup:

Flatten 2nd coat,leave about 10mins,then sponge/brush over.leave 5 mins or so,then flatten over.one wet one dry,done.

b*ll***s that's what wankers do and give it a bad name, probably cause there s**t and can't keep up with it

cos hes got lots of kids, and i bet you would love a mouthfull of it ya dirty bitch

that might have been his mum mate they look alike.....dirty bitches mind love getting slapped in the face like it a bit rough

truth is all you bitches that dont like it either cant do it or are jealous because the poles do it if anyone comes on here and says 2 coat is better than 1 is a hypocrite it doesnt matter if you give it 5 coats you can still make it into a right mess ......i feel sorry for you youre so naive

If it cuts the guage time down, I'd seriously like to give it a try.

However.....I can't afford to fcuk up on one of my jobs trying it.

The other thing is...I've only seen sh1te from the poles....

:RpS_laugh: Domestic mainly. Occupied reskims and empty house replastering.

Do you do it like, say, thistle one coat? Where you sponge and water just once when set?

Status
Not open for further replies.