Artex sealer

Wayners

Looks to me it's disconnected? Everywhere around me has no stock. Ie trade centre and B&Q. Anyone hear anything about this? Guess I'll have to switch to some decent Pva instead when I'm doing repairs but no idea what to use if I artex a ceiling. Water based undercoat I guess,as that should work although never tried it.... Any thoughts on a alternative although I thought this would happen one day. I used to buy it in 25lt tubs or was it 20lt? Can't remember but I'd buy one of those if I could get it. No other product works as well for what I do some days...

Looks to me it's disconnected? Everywhere around me has no stock. Ie trade centre and B&Q. Anyone hear anything about this? Guess I'll have to switch to some decent Pva instead when I'm doing repairs but no idea what to use if I artex a ceiling. Water based undercoat I guess,as that should work although never tried it.... Any thoughts on a alternative although I thought this would happen one day. I used to buy it in 25lt tubs or was it 20lt? Can't remember but I'd buy one of those if I could get it. No other product works as well for what I do some days...
Travis, jewsons or Brewers sell it but only in 2.5 lyric tubs from what I can make out and you wet it down 1to 1 does 30 mtrs

Only available in 2.5lt. Many trade centres were told the 5lt was discontinued so they never bothered switching to the 2.5lt... Only B&Q stock it around me although I have a Brewers 11 miles away.. Id have to pay list price for it though but for the odd tub I would need it would be ok... If they stock it... I could phone them I guess.. That's a plan

Only available in 2.5lt. Many trade centres were told the 5lt was discontinued so they never bothered switching to the 2.5lt... Only B&Q stock it around me although I have a Brewers 11 miles away.. Id have to pay list price for it though but for the odd tub I would need it would be ok... If they stock it... I could phone them I guess.. That's a plan
Dulux trade centre have them to if you got one near you buddy

Dulux trade centre have them to if you got one near you buddy
Not my local dulux store.. Don't stock it.. They told me its discontinued when the 5lt was withdrawn. I told them that there is 2.5lt available but they said no.. The lot was discontinued..

Selco is 36 miles away in Bristol.. I'll try brewers. Might phone up artex tomorrow and ask if it's being discontinued... Something is up I think..

Have you tried any online suppliers? I get all my sbr,Pva etc online