Are plasterer selling them selfs short.

Members online

Note would get me to leave this area. I do alot of work for asians . Never had one problem with em . I.d work for Chinese pikeys blacks Jews. There moneys same as a white mans

I was at Golders green London. you would think that you where in the middle of Jeruslam.
Jew boy was asking a grab lorry driver if he would do some work for him. the driver told the jew that he could only do the work on Sat. jew said oh no but you could do it on Sun. driver said no mate Sunday is my day.

Note would get me to leave this area. I do alot of work for asians . Never had one problem with em . I.d work for Chinese pikeys blacks Jews. There moneys same as a white mans
Yeah but their houses f**k**g reek!!
stinky simon rex GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

Job on at the moment, classic white, well spoken, middle class, - house absolutely stinks of cats piss - 3 live in cats, never let out. One escaped when I was cleaning up - you'd think someone had died (smelt like it) by the amount of panic and fuss kicked up.
Trampiest houses i ever work in are accademics teachers,doctors etc. ..itscas though they think there to clever/above cleaning. They also always seem to value the postcode area they live in with run down un kept houses over a lesser postcode with houses thstcwoukd leavevthem enough money to make actually nice.

Job on at the moment, classic white, well spoken, middle class, - house absolutely stinks of cats piss - 3 live in cats, never let out. One escaped when I was cleaning up - you'd think someone had died (smelt like it) by the amount of panic and fuss kicked up.
That really fucks me off. 1) a cat's natural instinct is to roam outside, so f**k**g selfish having them indoors 24/7 typical arrogant human 2) keep your f**k**g pets in a room where I can't let them out by accident when I'm working.... That is the f**k**g customer's responsibility. Absolute c**ts that make you feel guilty if it escapes, we've got enough on our plates skimming over their shitty artex all day long whilst trying to stop them putting the radiators up to temperatures higher than Luxor in August.

That really fucks me off. 1) a cat's natural instinct is to roam outside, so f**k**g selfish having them indoors 24/7 typical arrogant human 2) keep your f**k**g pets in a room where I can't let them out by accident when I'm working.... That is the f**k**g customer's responsibility. Absolute c**ts that make you feel guilty if it escapes, we've got enough on our plates skimming over their shitty artex all day long whilst trying to stop them putting the radiators up to temperatures higher than Luxor in August.
Yep bugs me also, can you keep the door shut so the cat doesn't get out....... Er shut it into another room also hate it when they have a dog and let it bark all day...

Ha luxor in August. Like that...

When you have people picking up random Chinese builders outside selco every morning and paying them £40 for 15 hours work there is no hope