Arab league

Members online

John j

Mono Don
You reckon younger players will start going over there. If I was a young player earning big cash in Europe it wouldn't interest me . Like my winters to much

You reckon younger players will start going over there. If I was a young player earning big cash in Europe it wouldn't interest me . Like my winters to much
These kids in football now are elite athletes and live that 24/7/365.
You on the other hand are an over weight 40+ plasterer and you will get to enjoy winter.
There will be a Saudi team in the champions league before long, the amount of money will dictate it.
The driver behind this is for the Saudi regime to use the oil money they still have to gain control of global financial assets before the green brigade rob them of their oil cash cow.

You on the other hand are an over weight 40+ plasterer and you will get to enjoy winter.
There will be a Saudi team in the champions league before long, the amount of money will dictate it.
The driver behind this is for the Saudi regime to use the oil money they still have to gain control of global financial assets before the green brigade rob them of their oil cash cow.
Israel are in the Eurovision Song Contest, so I can't see there being any reason why the Arabs can't play in the Champions League

It’s because the oil is going to run out way before they allude it is.
And there land is worth f**k all without it.

That's why I stopped watching football at all like 3 years ago, one big s**t show. Even player's now days are proper fanny's, much rather watch downhill world cup or mx racing, much more exciting