apprentice in burntwood staffordshire

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

smarts

I'm looking to take some 1 on who is willing to learn with a bit of experience would be nice but not essential some 1 in an apprentice scheme would also consider thanks

I'm looking to take some 1 on who is willing to learn with a bit of experience would be nice but not essential some 1 in an apprentice scheme would also consider thanks

Would be a good start for someone for sure :)

Alright ryski im still looking where are you from how old are you u got any experience give some details thanks

Alright ryski im still looking where are you from how old are you u got any experience give some details thanks

22 in burntwood 4 years plasterboarding/rendering experience looking to learn skimming. not sure how to contact you on here

If you need any help, we are a training provider that covers the whole of England.

We have a bank of candidates aged 16-18 year olds and 19+ who are looking to undertake an apprenticeship in plastering. If you would like our help contact me 9lynn) on 07592 318 344.

Status
Not open for further replies.