Anyone want 5 houses to skim in braintree essex

Members online

There all the same as @madmonk said it becomes boring arguing for another 20 pence a square. It is what is and fuk to over skimming pisspot domestics
Each to his own an that but why wouldn’t you do domestics if site work is so shite money wise?

Right so let me get this straight if I may..you work on site all week 5 days a week house bashing so throwing meters on to come out with £600 a week after tax and retentions etc..why don't you use your noggins and work two days a week on domestics for barely throwing on 2/3 bags a day? You can easily do that domestic..im genuinely baffled can somebody enlighten me

Right so let me get this straight if I may..you work on site all week 5 days a week house bashing so throwing meters on to come out with £600 a week after tax and retentions etc..why don't you use your noggins and work two days a week on domestics for barely throwing on 2/3 bags a day? You can easily do that domestic..im genuinely baffled can somebody enlighten me
Fukin agree

Because I've done domestics. And the competition locally was cut throat . Theres no way any f**k*r in Salford was going to part with the sort of money your on about it's a poor area . Plus I hated the sheeting g up and mither that went with it . Each to there own

If I told some c**t here in Manchester. My rate was £300 a day or a grand to do a bedroom they'd piss themselves laughing or throw me out of the house ha ha god I hear some b*ll***s on here

Listen were all in this for the money just finding your comfort zone weve all done everything especially the older ones

• Agree
Reactions: Djr
Yup..doing a edroom at minute..£1050 over 3 days.1st day was done for 11.30,2day I was done for 2 and tomoz will possibly be 3.30 as cleaning to do after..spent about £70 odd quid on mats..but ud rather do sites,mind boggles..
3 days lol with your speed skam, u need to slow down your give yourself a heart attack

We aim for 225 a day, but now and again we earn more on mono and flow screed, I want an organised easy life where sometimes the lads can go to bigger jobs and I can mess around with the crap ones, however if we get really busy we all have another gear and make good dosh.

Because I've done domestics. And the competition locally was cut throat . Theres no way any f**k*r in Salford was going to part with the sort of money your on about it's a poor area . Plus I hated the sheeting g up and mither that went with it . Each to there own
So work out of Salford?

If I get £160 take home I'm happy
We don't always make 225, but we're happy enough, so many funking things are difficult with wanky builders these days, with my regular builders I don't price stuff anymore, I tell them I'll get them out of the s**t again, leave a tidy job for them and if they take too long to pay up they go down the list of who we put ourselves out for, you end up having a nicer life at work.

No spread in this country and especially in this day and age should be grafting for any less than 250 a day.

the spectrum in plastering is huge
I know a fella up here who was metaling a block of appartments earning £600 a day.

the Northern lads on here know him
I was skimming plots on the site last week.

hes set up a firm now lives in oz and runs the firm still with his dad.

2 lads I know amazing spreads
on day work happily plod £130 a day each all types of plastering
home by 1 everyday

I know millionaires and tramps lol

not just in plastering in all trades (y) (y)

Beaded the front of a house for mono yesterday morning, pumped 10m3 of screed just after midday home for 3.15, good money made but that pays for the crap days.

my gaffa didn't lift a finger

made probably 10k from the 30 lads he has on lol

the spectrum in plastering is huge
I know a fella up here who was metaling a block of appartments earning £600 a day.

the Northern lads on here know him
I was skimming plots on the site last week.

hes set up a firm now lives in oz and runs the firm still with his dad.

2 lads I know amazing spreads
on day work happily plod £130 a day each all types of plastering
home by 1 everyday

I know millionaires and tramps lol

not just in plastering in all trades (y) (y)
Mate the games far too hard on the body to be earning peanuts.

im Gonna invent some kind of tape for sticking beads then we’ll see who has the last laugh and is rolling in the money :coffe: