anyone thinking of giving up plastering

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to do the boxin, I was that good my nickname was the canvas kid lol never off the floor, I was F*****g pish hahahahaha:RpS_thumbsup:

Site works shite ive heard its as low a 2.50 per mtr?
2.50 ain't hat bad for site. It was sub 2 kwid last year in some places. I didn't do it. Average in the midlands for your house builders is 2.25. One guy pays me 3 for the borras jobs but there usually schools or commercial so there's more money in it. 3.50 for private builders. You can make a good living as long as your prepared to sell crack part time. I'm just saying, it's food for thought...

I was workin in a nursing home other day 3 flights of stairs to get water each time i was walking up and down passing each room thinking is this were i wanna end up after plastering for years. nothing else to move to at the minute everything is crap suppose a balliff is good in these times lol

I just taken on work on the cards as i cant be arsed to fight over sh it rates. Its a fact of life now that the trade is flooded with coursers and poles working for 70 quid a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.