Anyone spread for the rich n' famous?

Members online

Only time I ever worked down London was this job ,was referred and very famous but I signed confidentiality agreement so can't say who's house it is
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(7).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sade, she said I was a smooth operater.
Tommy cooper asked me how did I do that? I said just like that!
I gave John mcenroe the bill he said, you gotta be kidding me?!
Did some rendering for Alex Fergusson he asked what mix you using I said 4-4-2

Tell a lie ,been on London job at Chariton house as well,right snobby gits,only minor repair work, really posh in that place though,security was tight

When Moxey answered the door I was expecting a scouser...what I got was a luvie with a plumb in his mouth - a right a posho! I even tried the blocked sinus joke with him...he wasn't impressed. He didn't even give me a visitors parking permit for the tranny...I got a ticket Auf f##cking Wiedersehen Moxey!

Did a job for Sir Christopher Evans, involved in cloning dolly the sheep and was in cash for honours scandal. We had to get finished by Christmas as Tony Bliar and Cherie were staying. Guy who taught me is a family friend and worked at Camillas house when Charlie was still married to Diana, said she was regular with cups of tea and very down to earth. Live a stone's throw from Kate Moss but no luck there yet.

Two for me Leon osmond of everton house in Ormskirk and just recently u21 manager Michael beale Liverpool. There's quite a few footy players living around my way.

Brenda Rowe that woman who used to be on the news done loads for her

2 blokes from massive attack ironically there founder/manager was best man at my mum and dads wedding

Dropped some materials to a job and the house was owned by Kyle minoke

That's Holland Park if I'm not mistaken ;-)
We refurbed one in Holland Park in the early 90's for cash for a shady Chinese guy . He got robbed of 30+k wages he had in a tescos bag out the back in the Mews and just went and got some more !