Anyone off to Cuba for a holiday...?

Members online

He defied the yanks for knocking on 50 years....fair play to him

Yeah, he also nearly started WW3 by letting the Soviets use his island for nukes, bit close and really it was a bit of silly thing to do. :)

Agreed. He was a tyrant, but he still f**k*d the yanks in the annus horriblis..... With a small team of guerrillas... Really f**k*d them in the hole..... Wonderful.

Agreed. He was a tyrant, but he still f**k*d the yanks in the annus horriblis..... With a small team of guerrillas... Really f**k*d them in the hole..... Wonderful.
Yes your right, he certainly gave them a few headaches. I take it that you won't be travelling to the USA anytime soon then? :)

Yes your right, he certainly gave them a few headaches. I take it that you won't be travelling to the USA anytime soon then? :)

Haha, I love visiting it and meeting and talking to Americans that are on the same wavelength. Trump.....2 f**k**g nil mate. 2 - 0 to Fidel and Che, smoking a cigar together in the sky, kicking Regan and Thatcher's ass. [emoji111]

I quite fancy going to Cuba. ..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Go on then ,check this one out bargain
IMG_0487.PNG

You have not been to Cuba if you haven't been to Havana! Sadly it's all about to change. Good for the locals though!

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

He was a murderous dictator that murdered thousands, oppressed his people for 60 years, sent people with learning difficulties and mental illnesses out of the country,had numerous affairs over the years making them pregnant then making them have terminations ,nearly started ww3, he was badgering the soviet to drop the nuclear bomb on the states.
I spent quite a while in Cuba, on the whole he was dispised by his own people, after the 60s.his intentions where honourable at the start against the yanks but it turned into an ego trip for him and a vendetta at the cost of his country.

Last edited:
You cannot talk politics to locals you cannot slate him, if you get caught slagging him off it's a custodial sentence, local lads in fields have to wear green kaki suits in honour of him wether they like it or not even in 40c heat, there's propogander pictures of him ever where. The country as a whole is fantastic, the people, food beaches etc, everything's original with no American influences anywhere.

I stayed on Cayo coco island, think it has one of the best rated beaches in the world. Went to Havana for the day, was a s**t hole. Not as many old cars as you'd think although they did have a lot more than anywhere else obviously.
Havana was ok, buildings were unbelievable but falling apart. Very touristy and if you go off the beaten track I'd be carful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stayed on Cayo coco island, think it has one of the best rated beaches in the world. Went to Havana for the day, was a s**t hole. Not as many old cars as you'd think although they did have a lot more than anywhere else obviously.
Havana was ok, buildings were unbelievable but falling apart. Very touristy and if you go off the beaten track I'd be carful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep we did cayo coco first time, the beaches are amazing.

No tourists and no western influence absolutely loved it!

I was gobsmacked by a similar thing when I went to Tokyo, nothing in English, no one speaks English, hardly any white people and when you do see one you look at each other..... Was superb experience to be somewhere so untouched by western influence.