Anyone looking for a renderer

Members online

Own a ritmo and all the rendering gear, done 1000m2 of mono and thin coat. But because i cant spread multi finish thats f**k*d up

Own a ritmo and all the rendering gear, done 1000m2 of mono and thin coat. But because i cant spread multi finish thats f**k*d up
Don't think he is having a go at you . it a comment about a trade that has been broken down to its component parts and then each part has been made into a job of its own . Plastering is a trade made up of many skills and the whole plasterer is a rare thing these days , Gets on my nerves when people who only skim are called plasterers . Skimmers and Renders are not plasterers the same as site carpenter is not a cabinet maker . That is what is f**k*d up.

Jan is always shite..earn your coin during the year so you have have a couple weeks off at xmas and a steady jan..then it always kicks off

Go to gold trowel and do a course.... I could teach a monkey to skim in no time at all.... the fact you can render you will e half way there

Funny you should be talking about that.

A friend of mine is a builder I've known him for a few years but only 18 months back started doing all his work.

He was surprised when I said are you wanting us to screed the floor.

Said he stopped asking because there's not many "plasterers" that can screed now.

Funny old game

Funny you should be talking about that.

A friend of mine is a builder I've known him for a few years but only 18 months back started doing all his work.

He was surprised when I said are you wanting us to screed the floor.

Said he stopped asking because there's not many "plasterers" that can screed now.

Funny old game
it was plasterers that let them split the trade up.
most plasterers did not want to do screeding .
tacking had low pay rates and became a semi skilled job.
dot and dab was a down skill that replaced floating which was the plasterers best earner.
plastering will end up as a semi skilled job as it is now in Northern Europe .

it was plasterers that let them split the trade up.
most plasterers did not want to do screeding .
tacking had low pay rates and became a semi skilled job.
dot and dab was a down skill that replaced floating which was the plasterers best earner.
plastering will end up as a semi skilled job as it is now in Northern Europe .
It's already a semi skilled job as reflected in what a lot of people are willing to or will pay for the work.
Everybody is have a go Larry or know somebody that works at Tesco that's a plasterer

Totally disagree the more time goes by the more in demand we will all become there’s more 50 plus year olds retiring out of the game when they are all gone into retirement or other things there’s no youth coming through , over the next decade we will be in more demand

Totally disagree the more time goes by the more in demand we will all become there’s more 50 plus year olds retiring out of the game when they are all gone into retirement or other things there’s no youth coming through , over the next decade we will be in more demand
Plus mosy mainstream colleges dont teach plastering at all. Only. Bricklaying carpentry plumbing or electrical

As for rendering, i have never seen a mainstream college offer that

Plus mosy mainstream colleges dont teach plastering at all. Only. Bricklaying carpentry plumbing or electrical

As for rendering, i have never seen a mainstream college offer that
You watch mate anyone between 25 and 50 now who’s half decent will make a killing this decade
5E82E259-AAB4-4003-8EBC-60EE34CC6ADE.jpeg